z e r o

SALTY BUT SWEET -  TRAILER

UNFORTUNATELY this trailer no longer matches the books characters since I've rewritten it. All the scenes of Olivia and Noah remain do align with the book, but the side characters of Bella, Lexi and Scar does not match at all. I will make an updated trailer in the future, as of now this still corresponds and is accurate with Olivia and Noah.

[Theres no clips of my characters together so when you see scenes of Olivia and a boy together please imagine him as Noah, but if you see Noah with a girl that is not Olivia]

SALTY BUT SWEET - THE INSIDER - MEET THE [CONSISTENT] CHARACTERS [lexi, bella and scar are no longer in this book but the rest are]

Olivia Jones. First impressions lasts and with her your five seconds count. She's like your typical girl next door except her stubbornness could be her weakness.

Meet Olivia, goes by Liv, there's two sides to her. The salty side and the sweet side. Let's just say if I were you I'd wanna stay on the sweet.

 Let's just say if I were you I'd wanna stay on the sweet

Noah Anderson. The guy you've hated throughout your high school years, even in your last year he's determined to make sure he continues that legacy. You either love him or hate him there's no in between.

Meet Noah, goes by his reputation of being the biggest player of his town. His reputation matches his moody persona. If looks could kill, I would not want to be you.