t w o

a/n:rewritten
Olivia

I walk out of Coach's office as fast as I could. When Mr Wilson told me Coach was offering me extra credit for his class in exchange for tutoring one of his players, I jumped at the chance. What I didn't agree to was being Noah's tutor. You couldn't pay me enough money to do that. So even though I told Coach I would think about it, I only said that to get out.

As much as the extra credit is tempting, I'm not giving into Noah, this would be a win for him more than me and I refuse to get involved in that. This makes it slightly awkward for his party later on, but maybe I can convince Cora I can owe her at another party.

I was sure that Noah was chasing after me because I could hear someone speeding towards me, but I didn't turn. Unfortunately him being the teams best player meant that it was easy for him to catch up to me.

"Jones" he called out whilst walking by my side now, I ignored him and went back to the canteen to look for Cora. Sadly, that didn't stop Noah from pestering me like I thought it would. "Come on, please. I'll pay you however much you want. I'll even double what you ask for" he pleaded, but his money didn't impress me nor catch my interest.

"Jones don't be an ass. I'll owe you one. Just one semester and we're done" he says like one semester is a short time, with him it'll feel like forever, no thanks.

"Oh my god, can you hear that?" I stop walking for a second and cup my ear. "What?" Noah asks confused and I hold in a laugh.

"Desperation, Anderson. Desperation." I leave him with that and start speed walking to Cora, hoping he would leave me alone now. "That was fast" Cora greets me and hands me a bottle of water. "Yeah, it was fucking Noah" I tell her and she almost spits out her water.

"He's failing Math?" she asks and I shrug and we both sit down at an empty table. "Are you gonna do it?" she asks me and I'm surprised she doesn't already know the answer. "Fuck no. Never" I reply and now she looks at me confused, "Haven't you been asking Coach for a way to get extra credit since last year?" she questions and she's right.

I've been working my ass off in every subject, grasping onto any way of getting extra credit which is a reason I managed to get my GPA where I wanted it to be. Except with Coach, he never gave me the chance for some reason.

"Yeah but Anderson? Not worth it" I remind her who were talking about here, any other football player I would've happily done which is why I agreed to it in the first place.

I never thought Noah would be failing out of all people, with the one class we both have together, he seemed like one of the smartest people in class. I guess the same doesn't apply to Math.

"He is failing..." Cora says in a tone I don't want her to be saying it in. "Don't go soft on me now Cora" I groan and she gives me her puppy dog eyes. "Nope, won't work on me. Try Zack." I tease her and she throws her wrapper at me and I catch it and throw it right back at her face.

Maybe those eyes did work because now I'm considering it, oh no. No I can't be feeling sorry for Noah. Come on, it's Noah, aka the biggest asshole I've ever met. Nope I'm not doing this, I'm not tutoring him.

Lunch flew by and so did third and fourth period but they weren't long. I only had one more class to get through today and that was English. And it was the one class I was dreading because I remember Coach mentioning that we were both in the same English class.