t h r e e

Friday came quickly, which makes it five days since I've been back at school. I've been studying every night since then, determined to make sure I stick with the routine I've planned out for myself.

We only have a few months left before we have to start applying to colleges, and less than two months until I have to submit my oxford application. Oxford is ideally my first choice, I want to study abroad, live in London, gain a new experience that I wouldn't have here. I plan to apply for law and I've met the international qualifications requirements with a score of 32 in the ACT's last year and taking three AP subjects with achieving a grade 5 in them all.

That being said choosing to go for a degree in law is a lot of expectations and workload, which is why I want to slap myself for agreeing to tutor Noah today. He told me to meet him after practice, which meant that I had to wait outside the locker room for him to finish showering.

There weren't many guys in the locker room, majority of them had left by now but Noah was taking his sweet time. And just as I'm about to leave, he walks out of the locker room, shirtless, with a towel wrapped around his torso, this man has no social awareness.

"Running away?" he asks leaning on the side of the door and I shake my head. " 'Course not, how could I run away from the star of the school? I'd be a fool" I say sarcastically and he lets out a soft chuckle, I'm glad he finds humour in this but I don't considering it's a waste of my time standing around here.

"Can you put some damn clothes on? I know this may be hard to believe, but not everyone wants to see you shirtless Noah," I tell him. "Really? I thought you were liking what you're seeing" he smirks and I scoff, can his ego be any bigger?

"I'm sorry to disappoint, but you've never been more wrong. Now hurry up, I haven't got all day," I instruct him and he raises his hand up to his head and salutes me, "Yes ma'am."

I guess he finally realised how lucky he was that I agreed to tutor him in the first place, because he was out the locker room with his things about two minutes later. His hair was still soaked, but it didn't seem to bother him as the water dripped down his face, instead he ran his fingers through his hair pushing it back out of his way.

"Ready?" he asks me as if I haven't been the one waiting for him. But I save him from a remark and nod instead, he opens the door for me as we head out in an attempt to be gentlemanly, but if I know Noah, nothing he does is to be a gentleman. "Ladies first" he smiles with his hand out waiting for me to walk through, instead I grab onto the other door handle and hold out my hand for him to walk through.

"So you can get a look at my ass? Nice try. After you." I call him out, "How dare you accuse me of such a thing?" he says in a shocked tone but I could hear the smirk through his voice. I follow behind him and catch up by his side. "Was I wrong?" I turn to him, but he doesn't answer. "Oh look, my cars right there" he replies instead, typical.

We got into his car and it was silent as he drove us to his place, when we pulled up at a traffic light, he turned his music on and the volume was so loud it felt like my ears were about to explode any second. But the second he turns it down, I realise what he was listening to. "You like Chase Atlantic?" I turn to Noah, who's looking out of his window.

"Yeah,why?  You trynna fuck me to them or something?" he turns his head towards me and smirks. "Nah, but you like them?" I know he asked that because of the types of songs they make, but that's absolutely not why I was asking. "Yeah I like them" he replies. "Why?"

"Just surprised you have good taste, that's all" I tell him and he shakes his head and chuckles, and continues driving after the light turns green a few seconds later.