Part 1

Louisana...

Elsa was considered a harlot, despite not doing actual prostitution. She was more like a courtesan, yet had no man to claim her as his.

 Her various disguises always amazed the men she met. One day she was dressed like a ninja wearing heels. Another she could be dressed as if she were heading to Church. No one suspected her of being temptress. Yes, she played her cards right as they say.

Adam Murdoch was one man who never let anything get by him. He wanted something, he went after it. He'd heard their were stories of some temptress around town and the stories were enchanting. Never revealed herself but promised a night of pleasure for the man she destroyed. Yes, like Delilah this girl lured men into trouble as the infamous Biblical woman did.

Adam heard the stories, "After one night this man learned police were looking for him!", "One man found out he was being taken to court on charges of fund!", and many other dark secrets like that were being exposed. This girl found out their schemes and exposed them, in a way she did some good.

Adam wanted to meet this girl, not that he wanted to be her new victim but for something entirely different.

Montreal, Quebec Canada...

She was of exotic beauty, as lovely as the maidens of Africa and Egypt. Her long and flowing hair and the white dress she wore.

The men who saw her pass by were shocked by how beautiful she was. Elsa knew men found her beautiful and she smirked at that.

She went into her handbag and pulled out the key to the hotel room she was staying at.

Adam arrived in that part of Canada to do business. He dusted off his dress suit and dark hair while he strolled along until he reached a hotel. 

He found the hotel and introduced himself. The front desk worker granted him a key and he went to his room.

He notice Elsa walking by and their eyes met. 

"Hello Miss."

"Hello Sir."