Part 3

The man walked passed the bus boy he'd argued with, but very roughly.

Elsa clutched the covered steak knife and Adam quickly placed his hand protectively over hers. She looked at him startled and quickly turned to leave. She took out a pen and paper and quickly jotted something done. Elsa folded it and placed it in his suit pocket.

"For your eyes only." She whispered. 

She quickly hurried away up the stairs. Adam saw the same man approaching the bar counter and took a seat before his. 

"You wouldn't happen to know where a tall, slim, fair skin girl would you?" He asked right off the bat.

This guy really is trouble, thought Adam.

"You could say that."

"Please tell me, where she is?" He asked.

"Why? Is she a friend? Family member?"

"Her? Absolutely not!" He retorted.

Right away he saw how annoyed this man was by those questions.

He notice he was carrying something hidden underneath his suit. It was clearly a concealed weapon. 

He got up from his seat and went to find Elsa's hotel room.  Adam could see that she was in need of his aide from the moment this fool came demanding of her whereabouts.

It was obvious to him that Elsa was involved in something that threaten her will and didn't wanted that. 

He remembered the note she slipped under his suit pocket and unfolded it. Her room was located on the second floor and was on the right hand side. He knocked on the door and waited.

Adam P.O.V.

I've been with many women in my life. Never with a coquette like her though, she's worth it.

Elsa P.O.V.

That better not be who I'm avoiding. What am I saying? It must be Adam!

She opened the door and he walked in. 

"No one was following you I hope."

"Not at all."

"Would you like a glass of water?" 

"No thanks."

Elsa P.O.V.

I turned my face away. I couldn't bare to let him know my secret.

Adam P.O.V.

I wonder what seems to be bothering her. That man out there, was he an ex? I need to know. 

Elsa P.O.V.

Than again, maybe I should tell him. He seems understanding and open minded.

Adam P.O.V.

I can't believe someone wants to hurt her. Well, whatever the reason she won't have to worry with me here.

Adam sat down beside her and caressed her back.

"Tell me, what is it that you do?" He asked calmly.

"I..." She started to cry.

"I am a femme fatale, I have been involved in bringing down men who fell for my charm. Especially those who deserved it."

"Have you been forced to do this?" 

"No, only this one man who's at the hotel is involved in illegal work of a certain kind." She showed him how curvy she was. 

"He wants to recruit me! I told him that I wasn't interested and he tried to get fresh with me. I punched him in his face."

He took her hand, kissed it and rubbed it gently.

"I'll see to it he won't go near you."

Suddenly their heard commotion in the corridor and went to see what was going on. This same man was speaking about Elsa and wasn't being pleasant to any of the clientele. 

While hiding among the onlookers Adam took Elsa's hand from behind him and clutched it tightly. They both crouched down and quickly went to the fire alarm and set it off.

The siren distracted everyone except this villain.

He whipped out his assault rifle and started to fire at the hotel staff. He was subdued by two security guards but managed to escaped. Immediately Adam and Elsa ran back to her hotel room and tried to barricade the door. 

He ran to her room, unbeknownst that it was hers.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU-"

Elsa threw a vase at him while Adam tackled him to the ground. He tripped Adam causing him to trample. 

"ADAM!"

He grabbed Elsa but she nudged him in the stomach and took off.

He than tried to shoot at Elsa but she ducked. Adam and tried to force him to drop the gun by grabbing his wrist. Elsa grabbed a nearby chair and hit him in the head causing him to fall sideways.

Adam went to the hotel room phone and notified the front desk that they caught the culprit.

Elsa went over to Adam to make sure he was fine.

"Don't worry, I am."

She smiled and gave him a tiny kiss on the cheek.

He smiled to himself, not only did he won the affection of a temptress he also saved her life.