Part 2

Adam sensed something was different about this girl. He wasn't sure what exactly but he was eager to know.

"Are you staying long?" He asked her.

Their was a brief moment of silence. Why was the man wanting to know if she was staying for a while here? 

"Why do you ask sir?" She asked.

"My name is Adam Murdoch."

"Mines Elsa Bell."

They shook hands and they both felt a strong surge pass between them. This only proved one thing to Adam, instant attraction.

"Would you like to go downstairs to the bar with me?"

She smiled.

"I'd be happy to."

They went downstairs walking side by side. He notice that she appeared to have been looking back and forth.

"Is something wrong?"

She shook her head.

They went to the bar and he ordered a drink of bourbon and she ordered red wine.

"Tell me, are you from here?"

"Yes, I was born in a muti-cultural area not far from one William Shatner was born in."

"I see. I was born in a city of Louisiana name after its war hero of 1812."

"Montreal original name is said to have been inspired by Jesus mother." 

Adam could tell that this femme was no saint nor was she sordid. 

"You speak like a true believer." 

"I believer Jesus forgave everyone and still does." She smiled modestly.

"I concur." He smiled back.

He wasn't expecting this, he'd always knew somehow a girl with the same beliefs as him would come along. Never in a million years did Adam suspected a seductive beauty! Elsa was comfortable talking to Adam. He was a gentleman and didn't seem gullible nor crude. They both felt their attraction was growing by each second that pass.

He could see how confident and beautiful she was in that white dress. She notice for a man like him to be wearing such dashing dress clothes he was quite handsome.

"You must get a lot of femmes throwing themselves at you."

He laughed.

"Only the crazy ones."

He let his free hand caress hers and she let out a small gasp.

"You are incredibly beautiful, it must be said." He confessed.

She lightly touched his arm and felt how muscular he was.

"While you are incredibly handsome, and fit." She said both seductively and astonished.

Adam laughed, not only by her flattery but also the fact that he indeed caught that temptress he'd heard about.

He went after her before even knowing her incognito. 

Suddenly their was some loud voice and they both turned around. A man dressed in mid-twentieth attire was arguing with a bus boy.

Elsa quickly picked up a nearby streak knife and covered it under her napkin. From the corner of Adam's eye he saw what she had done. Obviously the presence of this man bothered her and she needed his aide.

One thing was certain with Adam, after catching what he sought he would guard and protect it.