Part 4

They watched as the police came and escorted him away. Elsa hugged Adam and he gave her a small kiss on the forehead.

They walked back to her hotel room and she offered him a water bottle.

"Thank you, I really appreciated what you did for me."

"Anything for a beautiful lady like you."

He caressed her cheek and she moaned. Elsa quickly turned her head away and Adam grinned. She turned her back to him and began to go through he luggage bag.

"What type of business do you do anyways?" She asked.

"I promote clothing made of reusable material. The money also helps the community where they're struggling families and youth."

She smiled.

"That's very noble of you." 

Elsa walked into the bathroom to change out of her dress she'd wore that whole day. 

"You know, I never met a man quite like you. You're accomplished, smart, and very brave."

Adam smirked at her flattery, she knew how to charm.

"I have something to confess."

"Such as?" 

"I had heard about you before realizing you were who I'd heard of."

A chorus of laughter escaped Elsa lips, no wonder he was compassionate and bewildered by her.

Elsa felt his eyes gazing intensely at her. Smiling she while she began to unzip her dress. Turning from one side she saw the smile on his face. Elsa returned from the restroom and Adam gazed in awe at the beautiful pine green and black velvet dress she wore. 

"You are a seductive beauty." He said huskily.

She laugh lightly and pretended to be blushing.

He came over and kissed her passionately.

"You are a temptress, but one worth fighting for." He whispered.

"While you're pretty suave and debonair Mr. Murdoch." She whispered back.

They went to the ballroom where a party was being held and heard some old songs of the sexy seventies.

They started to dance to one of Bob Marley love songs.

"I always liked hearing his music, he was a phenom." 

"You're family are Jamaicans aren't they?"

"Yes, also Celtic and Germanic."

"I'm Celtic too, plus French, and Aboriginal."

That night they grooved to the sensual and uplifting songs that played. Their bodies never too distant and radiating the sexual tension neither could ignore.

The next day...

Elsa woke up and was greeted by Adam.

"Hello Adam."

"Hello, sorry I keep your hotel key with me."

"No its alright. You did protected and saved me yesterday."

They exchanged smiled and had breakfast together. Afterwards, Adam went to his hotel room and packed his luggage. He waited for Elsa to come out from her room and offered to carry her luggage.

"Thank you Adam, you're sure a gentleman."

Adam took her in his arm and they both traveled back to Louisiana together. 

"Have you ever been to the French country side?" He asked.

"I've always wanted to go."

They arrived at the airport and headed for their destination.

As they arrived at his apartment and had a light dinner of fish and vegetables. Of course throughout Adam was charming Elsa and she charmed him back. 

Afterwards, they sat on the bed and drunk some red wine he had. 

"I'm going to be honest with you Adam. I thought you were gonna be one of my "customers"; as I preferred to call the men I've seduced."

"What made you thought otherwise?" He asked while concealing his chuckle.

She nuzzled up to his chest.

"You were a gentleman."

He smiled and kissed her head. 

It was starting to get late and they prepared to go to bed. Adam laid down in the bed and tried to sleep. He notice Elsa still was on the edge of the bed, wearing a silk robe of pink. Their was no denying what he felt from day one, he was in love with her. Elsa turned around and somehow sensed Adam wasn't fast asleep. She smiled to herself wondering what was on his mind. It only made her want to be with him more.

Elsa walked over and started to play some music while Adam got up and began to lead her in their dance. She turned her back to him and he began to kiss her neck. That night was one full of dance and passion.

He than started to caressed her hips, she smiled and touched his face. She turned around and started to tease him. His arousal grew by that point. He turned her around and wrapped her legs around his waist. 

He carried her to the bed and they kissed intensely. That was the first of many romantic nights to come. For this seducer and seductress of those different French cities.

The end