Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Hot and Cold

---

After meeting Tanaka's parent, every single names that he discovered in this world starts to appear in his head.

'Is this a coincidence?' He thought to himself and thought hard, knowing the name Suzuki Riku, Toshiro Akira, and Mitsumi Ryo, he remembered something about an otome game her sister used to play and in addition, He instantly knew that it really was that otome game his sister played after he met the former Tanaka's parents.

Because the former Tanaka's parent looked really similar to Tanaka, he thought that maybe it was coincidence, maybe the characters just looks like him but his older sister also looks a lot like him but the thing is, she's absolutely energetic and definitely the complete opposite of Tanaka.

Discovering that he transmigrated in an otome game, he tried to remember the title of the game, he used to play it as well but he wasn't really paying that much attention to the game but he still tried to remember and his brain imaged his sister and Ryo together in his mind.

"Hot and Cold? Is that it?" He mumbled, he thought it was a very lame game title but after discovering the love interest and the heroine's personality which are completely like the game's title. he thought that it actually made sense.

"Tanaka" his mother called out in a cheery voice pulling Tanaka out of his own space, he turned to look at his present mother and father.

"What is it, Mother?" Tanaka asked in confusion.

"Oh, we just want to say 'Welcome Back' but we can't really stay that long, I'm sorry darling, We have to go back to the kingdom today" His mother, Suzuki Rukia, replied while his father, Suzuki Masato, only nod his head, agreeing to what Rukia said.

"Okay, I understand" Tanaka said and nodded.

"Have a safe trip back, Mother, Father" Riku and Tanaka said and they bow their head bidding goodbye.

"Yes, Take care" Masato replied and the both of them wave their hands while they walk away.

"Brother, why did you run away?" Even if Riku wasn't expressing it in her face, Tanaka felt his hairs stand when she is looking at him so intensely.

In the end, he simply replies with his puffy cute eyes and small mouth.

"It's uncomfortable"

When he said that, as usual, his face is blank but his face was expressing that of displeasure.

"Awe, but you should try and be friends with him" his sister said, Tanaka didn't notice the calculating scheming gaze of his dear sister.

Inside, Riku was bursting with happiness because Tanaka is shooting her moe feelings, he looks so adorable, but outside, she looks extremely calm, even Tanaka didn't notice her gazes.

"Hmm" Tanaka just agreed not caring one bit, and as soon as he hummed, Ryo appears and Tanaka again trip backward, well, Ryo appeared right in front of him how can he not get shock?

And once again, Ryo held his waist to keep Tanaka on his position and to prevent falling down.

With a sweatdrop, Tanaka tried to push the arm back to Ryo but it seems to tighten up its grip on his waist.

'What's wrong with this guy?? Why is he holding me like this??' Tanaka asked himself in confusion and annoyment.

Ryo:

'So cute, A treasure? Heh, it's mine then'

Riku:

'Ahhhhhh, Ototo really knows his way to satisfy me' while she's fangirling inside and resisted the urge to smile wide and Akira also appears beside Riku and noticed Ryo and Tanaka...

Akira misunderstood:

'They already hit it on...That escalated  quickly' He thought, sweatdropping, to think his friend would take an interest to a person of the same gender, it's not that he opposes to it but-

[(A/N: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW UNIQUE MY BABY TANAKA IS!!)]

...

Finally, after resisting for 10 minutes, Ryo finally let him go but this time, Ryo decided to hug Tanaka from behind, his arms above Tanaka's shoulders pulling him closer to his chest and Tanaka just let it happen because he felt a little bit happy from the warmth, he can sleep like this even if they're standing.

Ryo watched Tanaka's every move and noticed that Tanaka is getting tired and was slowly dozing off.

"..." He thinks that Tanaka's looking very cute but why sleep now??

"My little brother is really adorable, he fell asleep even tho he's standing, well, he didn't fall since you're supporting him, haha, and good luck, take care of my little brother!"

Dreaming Tanaka(Nightmare for him):

"Here, take care of my little brother" Tanaka is dreaming of Riku-nee selling him to Ryo...A nightmare....

And slowly Ryo dragged him away from Riku

"..." I'M UNWILLINGGGGG!!

End of the dream (XD interesting)

---

"Let's set him down to his bed" Riku suggested and Ryo nods, agreeing to what she said.

Then the four of them walked toward Tanaka's chamber and upon arriving, Akira and Riku insisted to stay outside and Ryo decided to set Tanaka down by himself, feeling the softness of his bed, Tanaka faces sideways and Ryo just watches him from the side with an intense glare.

Dreaming Tanaka(Nightmare):

"I'm watching you" a hollow voice appeared out of nowhere right beside his ear and he felt goosebumps

End of his nightmare

Ryo saw Tanaka tensed up and set his eyes from Tanaka and goes out where he saw Akira and Riku secretly listening to the sounds inside.

"He's asleep" Ryo simply said with his usual cold expression but is colder than before he's around Tanaka.

°°°
Yayyy done, lol, days has passed, thanks for being patient

Date: May 17, 2019