Little Stalker

Hiding behind a big pillar, you peeked behind it, your eyes looking for the same person you've been stalking for the past few weeks.

The ancient one, the coolest person alive, at least by your opinion.

The ancient one took you in many weeks ago, when you were seeking medical help for a serious injury. You'd gotten hurt on your last mission with your colleagues Natasha and Clint, when a mafia guy managed to stab you in the stomach with a poisoned knife. The poisons however, was one of a kind and the local hospitals in your city couldn't help either. When your state got worse, your friend Stephen advised you to go to a place called Kamaj-taj. Although you were weak, you found your way there.

And that's when that little stalking habit of yours started. Ever since the ancient one treated your illness personally and took care of you everyday, you'd quietly follow her around the temple.
You didn't want to be creepy, but there was just something about her you couldn't describe. Her elegance, the way she would sternly but kindly teach new students, including you, her cute but rare smiles of pleasure when someone learned something new, that twinkle in her eyes. And not to forget her immense power. Everything about her just made you develop an embarrassingly big crush on her.

So there you were, on the training grounds, hiding behind a pillar, with a big grin and reddish cheeks, looking at the ancient one as she was teaching combat to a new student.

"Your balance is off. Put your leg more to the right." Her voice echoed through the area. It sent happy shivers down your spine.
Even her voice made you feel excited and giddy. You leaned forward, trying to get a better look, when you suddenly hear a loud snap!
You quickly looked down and saw that you'd stepped on a twig, rather loudly. Gosh darn it >:( you thought. You looked up to see the ancient one and the student looking your way.
You froze for a second, then hurriedly hid behind the pillar, slapping a hand over your mouth and sitting down. Maybe they'd just continue.
You heard the ancient one say something to the student, then it got quiet. You sighed in relief, thinking they'd continued to train. You slowly got up, and wanted to take one last peek before going to your room. But weirdly, when you looked back, only the student was there, training alone.
Where'd she...?

"You're awfully bad at hiding, you know." Said a voice behind you.
You jumped and made a loud EEEP! sound. You tripped a little and landed on your butt, a few feet away from where you were hiding. There, right in front of you, was the ancient one, with crossed arms and a rather amused smile.
You paniced and mumbled your words. "I-um. I D-didn't mean to....to..um interrupt you-your training, uh... " you rambled on and the ancient one walked over to you, extending her hand.
"I've been aware of you following me, may I ask, why you do that?"
You suddenly stopped and got beet red. She'd known all along? I mean, figures, she's the ancient one. But you were still too embarrassed to look at her, so you just took her hand and got up.
"I... I'm sorry for that... It's just- I... I think you're so amazing at everything you do... The way you teach, the way you look, the way you... treated me. A lost stranger with a poisoned wound, with nothing in my hands but a knife or two. And you just allowed me to stay here, with you, and all these amazing people. I... I don't know what I'd do without you anymore" by this point the ancient one got silent, and you started sweating. "A-and you always look so cool when you do y-your.. Um magic stuff? I - I mean and you're so.. Uh- um soft when you take care of my woun- wait d-did I say soft? I MEANT-"

You started rambling harder. Yep, now you were sure that you'd completely fucked up. Your eyes got watery, but at the same time you smiled because you realized how ridiculous you were being.
This went on for a few more seconds until you felt a hand on your shoulder.
"Be calm."  you immediately went quiet and looked into her eyes, blushing like an idiot. Her eyes held the same twinkle in them but this time it was... stronger?
"So, you've followed me around like a puppy because you took a liking to me? I haven't had that happen to me before."
Her face wasn't angry, or even displeased, she looked quite content.
"I'm sorry... I know it wasn't right. I shouldn't have invaded your privacy like that, I'll stop right away."  you said looking at your feet shamefully.
But in the next moment, you felt a hand on your cheek, making you look up.
"I came to find you quite interesting myself. You're a fighter. Ever since you've been here, I've been analyzing your potential. And I cannot deny that I've taken a liking to you as well, (y/n). " as you looked at her, you noticed a slight blush.
The things she just said made a shiver run down your spine, in the most exciting way possible. Your face broke into a big goofy grin and you put your hand on top of hers.
"I should stalk you more often then!" you giggled. The ancient one laughed. "That'd be nice."

Bonus ending

"And I know that it was you who stole my pillow from my room (Y/n). I'd like it ba-" but by this point you were already sprinting into the opposite direction. "NO IT'S MINE NOW!"
The ancient one just sighed.