Bath Kisses [Short]

Stalking quietly through the fogged up bathroom, you charged at your target.

"Ancieeeee! <3"

You hugged the startled woman from the back and giggled, your bare chest pressing against her bare back.

"Do you know about privacy (Y/n)? And what did you just call me?"
The ancient one said with a small smile.
"Nope! And you're ancie!" you said proudly.
"If any of the other students heard you... calling me- uh... calling me that- What are you doing?"
Hearing the ancient one stutter made your heart skip a beat. It was absolutely adorable. Why she was stuttering?

Because you were leaving small kisses and love bites all over the back of her neck and shoulders, that's why. Since the ancient one isn't that used to physical touch, this surprised her. Although she couldn't deny that she liked your affection, there was a faint blush on her cheeks.
"Is there a specific reason why you came in here (Y/n)?" she asked, turning her head.
"Hmm...you're cute, that's the reason." you said with a giggle. After a few seconds of silence you began to think that maybe she didn't like that, but just as you were about to apologize you felt yourself being scooped up in a swift movement. One second you were behind her, next second you're in front of her being cradled in the water, basically on her lap.
"Always saying the most absurd things, are we?" the ancient one said while smiling and pulling you closer to her.
"The truth only!" you said happily while booping her nose.

Feeling nothing but content and happy, you lay there together in the hot bath for Thor knows how long. But that's all you really needed.