1.Here we go, Amsterdam

Elina's P O.V

Phew.I just graduated high school and I can't wait to move in Amsterdam and study sports journalism.I've been a fan of sports since I was 6,when I feel in love with football.I watched football without knowing any of the rules,I just liked watching the football getting passed on every football player lol.With years passing,I realized I didn't have talent with my feet.Apparently,I was very talented in volleyball,so I played on my local team till now.I still watched football and sometimes played with my brother in the backyard.

Alex.My brother.Well biologically we're step siblings as we have different dads.His dad died when Alex was 2y/o and my mom met with my dad when he was 4.So we don't like calling each other step sibling neither likes he calling our dad by his name.

He has been so talented with his feet,that many teams in Greece wanted him.But one day,when an international tournament took place in Athens, Ajax's U16 coach fell in love with his style of playing and immediately asked our family if he could join Ajax's academy.Since then,he lives in the Netherlands and he's really happy with life there.

He was the one who offered me to study and live near him because we missed each other a lot and he knew my love for sports journalism so it was its idea.

Shit.Did we land already?I hope Mikky is here.I met Mikky 3 years ago through the Erasmus program and since then we've talking non-stop through the phone.Who knew that she would become my brother's best girlfriend and his teammate's(Frenkie) girlfriend.

As I was looking for her,I felt someone  hugging me from behind.I turned around and saw Mikky
"YA SOU MAMA"said Mikky excited in a funny Greek accent(για τους Έλληνες:200 στη στροφή και με ρωτάνε μαμααα😂)
"Holy shit Mikky it's been such a long time"I answered while hugging her tightly

She got taller,dyed her hair lighter than her natural color and definitely was considered a fine woman.I'm so happy about moving to Amsterdam.

"So, we're heading to your brothers house, right?"
"Yesss.I told him I was gonna come here in like a month or something.I can't wait to see his face"I laughed"Did you call him to see if he's on his house or somewhere else?"
"I did.I said I wanted him to taste a new cake recipe that I tried"she said
"You really need to teach me some recipes cuz you know that I'm able to burn down a house with my cooking skills"and then we laughed again.So hard.My cooking skills sucked and even my mom tried to show me some easy foods I wasn't having it.Gordon Ramsey who?

After some good 15min screaming-sorry,I meant singing ,we arrived at my brother's house.

It was big,2storeyed house and sis I was shook.
"Are you ready to see his face?"said Mikky smirking
"More than ready"
We rang the bell.We were waiting for a while when the door opened.
This wasn't my brother.Instead,he was really tall guy with blue eyes and a charming smile.

______________________________________
HERE WE GO BITCHESSS

Vote for 100 subscribers minus on James' Charles channel☕(I'm living for the Tati and James tea lol)