2.Holy shit

Elina's P.O.V

"Heyy"said he looking at Mikky first and then me.After starring at him for a bit I realized he was Mikky's boyfriend.Frenkie de Jong ladies and gentlemen.He was so handsome and I was already imagining how his and Mikky's children would look like oof.

"Hi baby"she said and pecked his lips
"May we come in?"she said smiling

"Of course.Come in"
The house was so cute and it looked so cozy.All I wanted to do was jump on the sofa.

"I'm Elina"I said extending my hand towards Frenkie
"I'm Alex's little sister and I will live here for a while till I have my apartment ready.Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too"said he smiling while we were shaking hands
"But wait.How do you know each other?"

"Well we met through the Erasmus program at school and since then we texted every single day.Also,where is my brother?"
"That's so cool.Alex has gone grocery shopping and he will be back in a few"

As Frenkie and Mikky helped me with my stuff I heard a door opening.We were in my bedroom (which was the best I could ask for)and we decided to go downstairs and surprise him.I went in the kitchen without him realising while Frenkie and Mikky tried to "help him"with carrying.

I heard footsteps coming closer,when the door opened.

"SURPRISE"everyone yelled as he stood there shook
"Holy.Fucking.Shit."Alex said hugging me and kissing me non-stop
"Elina is in the Netherlands.Holy shit I missed you so much"(fyi you will hear "holy shit" from Alex's mouth many times in every chapter lol)

We all sat at the living room catching up and me and Frenkie getting to know each other better.He was such a good guy.It that time where the highschool sweethearts had to leave,leaving Alex and me alone.
"Agàpi I have to go for a Adidas photoshoot.I didn't know that you would come today otherwise I would have cancelled it.I'm so sorry.Go walk through the shops or stay at home.I'm running late so byeee"he kissed me on the cheek.I couldn't blame him because he didn't have any idea about the surprise

Alex's P.O.V.
As I was getting ready for the photoshoot I remembered something
"Holy shit"
Donny is in my bedroom sleeping as he partied hard last night on Mike's birthday.I hope when he wakes up that he feels better.And I hope he won't try anything with my sister because if he does the most possible thing to happen would be being in a hospital after Elina beating him up.I never understood why,but when it comes to boys Elina always loved to hangout with them but she hated relationships.She's acting way too cold in that matter and I hope she finds someone who loves her like she does love her friends and family,but in another way of course.She fully deserves it.
Elina's P.O.V.
I was way too tired for touring around the house that I just sat watching Peaky Blinders on the sofa.I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier by the second so I decided to go upstairs and sleep.
But,when I opened my bedroom door my eyes went wide.

All I saw was a guy with wet blond hair and a wet body as he had surely came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around  his torso.And let's not talk about the abs.Holy fuck.
______________________________________
Is it Donny or Matthijs?
What will happen next?
I have so much motivation to write like,100 chapters but I'm getting closer and closer to the exam's that means studying:(
Don't forget to vote!
-Evelina❤️(or Evangelia lol)