3.Introduction

Elina's P.O.V.

"Um,sorry for coming in like that I thought it was the bedroom I was going to sleep in"I said really quick taking a step back ready to leave the bedroom.
"No no no,come in this is your bedroom as your brother said,I was just taking a shower in your bathroom because Alexis told me not to use his"he said smiling

"I'm going to get dressed so we can meet properly haha"
"See you downstairs then"I shouted laughing

I knew who he was.Donny can de Beek.A promising football player with a huge career waiting for him.Although,I never really noticed him while I was watching Ajax's matches.Except my brother of course,my favorite player is De Ligt.I really like his style of playing and the captain material he is at just that age.He's really handsome too but that's a whole another story.

What I saw a few moments ago was unreal lol.Imagine walking towards your bedroom and meeting a footballer with just a towel around his torso.

I would be lying if I said it didn't affect my hormones lmao.I really want to get to know him.

Donny's P.O.V.
So that was Alexis' sister.He never talked a lot about her he just said she's a big trouble in a good way.How come did she came here?How old is she?Her name?Fuck I don't remember it.
I loved her reaction when she saw me for the first time.It was funny because she was shocked and felt embarrassed and nervous around me.Can't blame her tho,if I saw her on just a towel for the first time I would react the same way.

As I got ready,I headed downstairs.
I found her sitting on the sofa playing with her phone.
"So"I said sitting next to her
"I'm Donny.Donny van de Beek"(I couldn't help but think;Bond.James Bond)
"Elina.Nice to meet you Donny-shit this is very akward I feel like we're interviewing each other or something like that"she said as we both bursted out laughing.
"Okay okay let's just talk a bit about our selves.As I said I'm Donny, I'm 22 years old I'm your brother's best friend and I slept here because yesterday we had gone on a friend's party and I got really drunk so he took me here to be sure if I was ok.Friendship goal I know."I said smiling as big as I could while she smiled too.

"Well I'm Elina,18years old and I moved here to study sports journalism.Don't worry tho,I will live here till my apartment is ready haha"
Then my phone rang.It was Matthijs.
"Sup Thijs?"
"Heyy.I was thinking of us going at a club tommorow.It's a new one and it seems pretty good.Ten Hag said we're allowed to go as long as we don't drink alcohol.Beers allowed tho hehe"
"I'm down.But what do you mean by us?"I said as Elina was sitting next to me scrolling down her ig probably hearing our conversation because the volume was too high.

"You know,the usual ones.You,me,my boyfriend Frenkie and his side chick Mikky-"Elina bit her lip to control her laugh and not gonna lie it was cute and hot at the same time
"Mike and Alexis"he finished his sentence.
Then,I thought for a second about asking Elina to join us but what if her brother got mad?
"Matthijs,can Elina come too?"

Elina's eyes went wide when she heard Matthijs name and whispered that's I didn't need to ask about her.
"Elina?Damn Donny you got a girlfriend?"Elina and I smiled and wanted to laugh so bad.

"Dude no.She's Alexis' little sister and she just came from Greece and gonna live here.So we better teach her the Dutch style of partying haha"
"Alexis h-had a sister?A li-little sister?Shit,I mean of course she can join us.10pm tommorow night.Byeee"

"It was really nice meeting you Lina.But I have to go home now because it's late and I haven't been there since yesterday.Don't forget tommorow's night out"I said as I hugged her.

"Even if our first meeting was really strange,it was nice to meet you too!And I won't.Goodnight"said she asshe holded the door open for me

"Goodnight Lina."I greeted her heading towards my car.

The next morning;

634 likeselinaz Επιτέλους στην Ολλανδία🇳🇱❤️            •comments disabled•_________________________________Ι feel that it's turning out really badI have smth in mind about Matthijs and Elina;)Anyways,vote and comment-Much love,Evangelia(or Eveli...

634 likes
elinaz Επιτέλους στην Ολλανδία🇳🇱❤️
comments disabled•
_________________________________
Ι feel that it's turning out really bad
I have smth in mind about Matthijs and Elina;)
Anyways,vote and comment
-Much love,Evangelia(or Evelina lol)❤️