Praise The Lord- A$APTYLER

Intro: #FREEFLACKO

"I take what's mine, and take some more"

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Rakim nervously looks at the faces within the prison as he passes through the large corridor with the help of the slow-moving officer.

"These here folks are gonna keep ya real good company while you're in this here establishment." the white man chides and licks his lips...or the lack thereof.

Rakim simply rolls his eyes and continues to keep his confident facade and long strides. He wants to look tough even though on the inside, he has no idea what to expect.

Truthfully the way he had gotten himself into that situation remained a blur to him, being that he was highly intoxicated at the time of the offense. Even the parts he remembers don't seem too extreme to him. All he did was sucker punch punch a few Swedish niggas with his homeboy Ferg.

The guard makes his way to a particular cell after passing several blocks filled with cells of people who made well...lewd to say the least, comments at Rakim. They stop at a cell with the numbers 76259 engraved on the door. (a.n: if you know what those numbers mean, you a g.)

"This here is your cell." he gestures into the room after he unlocks the door. Rakim takes notice of the man laying on the bed across the small room and stares curiously at him.

"Oh. And this is your cell mate, Okonma." he gave a grim smile and quickly left the room, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Rakim continues to stare at his cell mate until a horse yet powerful voice interrupts his daze.

"Problem?" the tall man voices with a bored look, still laying on his bed. Well, more like hanging on it...the beds are so short that the bottom portion of his legs stretch further than the the length of the mattress.

Rakim's mask of strength seems to falter a bit as he takes in the aura of the man across from him.

"N-no" he stutters and sits on his own bed, across from his new acquaintance. Rakim takes subtle peeks at his cell mate and his curiously begins to eat him alive.

"W-What's your name?" Rakim breaks.

Tyler stares at Rakim suspiciously before he responds, "Tyler." he voices.

Rakim simply nods awkwardly and attempts once again, to start conversation in the awkward atmosphere.

"What are you in here for?" Rakim asks with wide and curious eyes. Tyler laughs at the older male's shy demeanor and answers.

"Inciting a riot." he simply shrugs. Then poses a question, "You?"

"A-Assault and Battery" he stumbles over his words.

Tyler nods and hums more to himself than to rocky.

"Well i prefer we don't waste any time and i give you some advice...this may sounds corny but." he sighs and Rakim looks at him worriedly

"don't drop the soap" he smiles deviously.

Just as the color drains from Rakim's face, an announcement rings through the intercom.

"SHOWER TIME FELLAS."

damn.

***
A.N: OKAY YALL THIS ONESHOT IS LAZY AND I MAY DO A PART 2 IF REQUESTED 😭

i had to get it out before the released him 😭