Bands - NAZATHINE

In which: Montero lets go..

"Iake off your pants pants pants, bitch ain't no time for talkin"

*.*.*.*.*.*

Monty's P.O.V

"Bro. You're pissing me off." Montero sighs whilst looking at his boyfriend of 6 months.

"Montero ion know how many more times imma have to tell yo fat lipped ass to stop calling me your fucking bro," he snatched the shorter male's headset from his head as he walked into the bathroom attatched to their bedroom. Montero simply smacked his full lips and ignored the male.

"Fuck you..." he mumbles under his breath.

"Huh?" Jahmier asked with a dangerous look on his face, poking his head out of the bathroom door.

Montero flinched, quickly turning off his mic so his friends on the Among Us discord didn't hear their spiel.

"Nothing baby." He turns the mic back on.

Bryson, Kentrell, Jahseh, Taymour, and Stokeley were all on discord call while they played rounds of Among Us.

"KEKEKEKE baw you in dere gettin yelled at?" Bryson cackles his loud laugh, followed by the rest of the lobby joining him.

"Man fuck you Bryson that's why yo girl cheating on yo ass." Montero counters. The laughs of everyone are heard, even Bryson.

"Mane fuck dat hoe, that's why I'm fuckin her brotha" he laughs. The call goes silent.

"Baw you fuckin WHAT?" Kentrell says loudly into his mic.

"Bro you foul on goddd!" Stokeley laughs.

"Mane yall niggas shut the FUCK up. The round finna start."

"Bruhhh I gotta piss!" Montero complains as the game starts. He isn't the imposter. Taymour smacks his teeth at his friend.

"Bro you dumb as fuck why didn't you go before the round started."

"I don't know bro get off my top."

"Shut up fag."

"Bitch aint you a bottom?" Taymor asks.

"Bitch ain't Kentrell fatherly ass fuckin you. Mr seven kids and counting."

"Say bitch don't speak on me. Dag on Taymour ass, not mines." Kentrell inserts himself.

"Yeah whatever." Montero rolls his eyes.

Just then, Jahmier exits from the bathroom and sits behind his boyfriend, who is sitting on their bed with the controller in his hand. Jahmier sets his head on his boyfriend's neck and begins speaking.

"How long you gone be on the game, baby" His voice is raspy from just having smoked a blunt in their bathroom.

"AYE AYE GET THAT HORNY NIGGA OFF THE CALL" Stokeley screams loud enough for Jahmier to hear him. The friend group laughs.