Head On-NBAGATES

In which: A hood nigga gets bitched.

"I run up a check, make that lil' hoe give me neck, uh"

*.*.*.*.*.*

"On slime you puss' ass niggas got me fucked all the way up if you think you gone keep stealing my muh' fuckin money." Kentrell laughed with a gun pointed to the head of one of his opps.

"I don't know why the fuck you niggas think I changed or sumn but I'm here to tell you that shit's not sweet not will it eva' be." he continued.

The black teenage boy with the cold metal weapon pressed to his temple shook with fear, trying his hardest to avoid staring into the hazel eyes burning with anger.

He truthfully didn't even know who Kentrell was, nor did he have any form of 'beef' with the male. He had actually just been sent to steal money from Kentrell, perhaps shoot him somewhere like the leg, and return to his boss. When he accepted the job he figured it would've been easy but...he was mistaken.

"I-I'm sorry mane ion even got shit to do with this. I'm just doin my job." He was close to tears.

Kentrell pressed his piece harder into the boy's scull. He whimpered.

"Aight na' you gone tell me who tha' fuck sent you or imma buss a cap in yo ass." Kentrell mugged the boy, not caring to hear what he had to say.

"I-It was KG. He sent me mane. I-Ion even wanna be involved in this. Please lemme go." he begged.

Kentrell sucked his teeth.

Mane I can't fuckin stand that bitch ass nigga. Of course it's Kevin.

KG a.k.a Kevin Gates was known around Baton Rouge, Louisiana for running a notorious gang called the Gators. He and Kentrell had been rivals ever since Kentrell decided to take over the gang his father left for him, therefore making the Gators his competition for territory.

"Aight mane just get the fuck outta my fuckin' face. Imma get his ass." Kentrell smirked to himself.

"And I bett' not see yo ass in my territory no mo or that's ya ass." he finished, yelling towards the young man running off.

Kentrell sighed annoyed before texting his friend, Joseph.

To BabyJoe🐍💊:
I'm goin into gator territory. Dat nigga Kevin tryna fuck wit me.

From BabyJoe🐍💊:
Aight bruddah be careful. lmk if you need backup, i'll bring Three.

To BabyJoe🐍💊:
Ight.

Kentrell sighed once more before grabbing the keys to his red hellcat.

"Niggas piss me off on god." he spat, starting the engine.

*.*.*.*.*.*

Kentrell pulled up to the Gator's trap house. He knew going straight to the it trap was a bad ass idea knowing damn well he could get shot; but Kentrell was a hothead and he wasn't thinkin' perfectly straight.