1

It had been 300 Kryptonian years (or cycles) since General Zod, Commander Faora-Ul and their henchmen were sent into exile in the Phantom Zone. The first one to wake was Aurora-Ul, younger sister of Faora. She broke the ice she was trapped in with her heat vision. She looked around the ship to see her friends, frozen. What hurt her the most was seeing her sister with her eyes shut, and her skin pale as snow. She wanted to help, but everything went out of hand. Because of General Zod, they were all sent into the Phantom Zone.

Her only option was to leave. She flew out of the ship and into space. The nearest planet was Earth, where she knew the son of Jor-El resided. The Kryptonian warrior knew the whole time of his whereabouts, not once spilling the word. She believed General Zod was and is a madman, which led them to their demise for 300 cycles.

She landed on earth in a town called Smallville in Kansas. The second she landed, a sonic boom was heard.

She wore a grey and silver short sleeved suit with a grey cape. The boots she wore were grey and black.

With her x-ray vision and super hearing, she heard a TV in someone's house nearby. She ran to this house to find a well built man with his mother, listening to a voice familiar to her.

It's Zod. She thought, placing her hands on her hips.

The brunette walked up the steps of the small home, knocking on the door; that was open. Aurora was not used to this, at all. She did not knows the ways and customs of Earth, being as she was from Krypton. That was all she knew before escaping the Phantom Zone.

An older woman with brown eyes went to the door, looking at Aurora with fear. Aurora stayed silent.

She finally opened her mouth to speak, stuttering as well, "C-Clark. Someone is here for you."

Clark, known as Kal-El to Aurora, walked to the door; exiting his home.

"Who are you?" Was the first thing Clark asked, in a serious tone of voice.

Aurora could not take her helmet off, because she wasn't use to earth's gravity, atmosphere and moon. She pressed a button on her helmet, making it go from grey to transparent. Clark also noticed the symbol of hope she wore on her chest.

"Kal-El, son of Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van, my name is Aurora Ul. I am third in command of Krypton. I am here to warn you. As you already know, Zod is coming whether you like it or not. However, I do not suggest that you run yourself in. He cannot be trusted." She informed, her hair moving perfectly with the breeze. She looked at Kal, noticing how he had really became a son of earth.

"You're from Krypton. You're like me." Clark completely missed what Aurora just told him.

All she wanted was to save the people of Earth from the wrath of Zod. Zod was someone she despised completely. She did not have time to converse with Kal.