2

Aurora landed in Smallville, Kansas once again at Clark's house.

"Hi, we haven't met yet. I'm Martha Kent, Clark's mother." Martha said with a smile. She was gardening near her porch.

"Hello." Aurora started, looking at Martha with no sort of emotion, "My name is Aurora-Ul. You may call me Aurora. I am here to help your son with this threat. It is nice to meet you, Martha. I will be referring to your son as Kal."

Martha walked up to give her a hug, but the alien didn't know how to respond. However, she did hug Martha back. The two pulled back at the same time.

"I'm so glad Clark now has someone he can relate to. You two are very special and are here for a reason."

"Thank you."

Clark walked out of his home, dressed in blue and red; wearing the colors and the suit of the House of El. He also had something else in hand.

"Hey." Clark said to her with a smile.

Aurora looked up at him, not knowing how to react back but she talked instead.

"Hi, we must go, son of Jor."

"Call me Clark. And I have something for you."

He handed her a suit of red platinum, from his family's house of El. (above)

"I will only refer to you as Kal, because you are the Last Son of Krypton. And giving me this is not necessary. Wearing silver is fine with me. I cannot wear this. I am not of your house."

"Please, consider it a gift. Plus I got it from my father's ship. That suit was made for a woman of the House of El."

Aurora nodded, and began to strip herself of her clothes front of Clark and Martha. Clark immediately laughed.

"W-Whoa, Aurora please change inside." Martha advised, scratching her head a bit.

"I'll take her inside," Clark told his mom, taking Aurora so she could change.

Once inside, Clark opened the bathroom door for her.

"Uh, I need help with taking this off." Aurora said softly, much more different than her usual tone of voice.

"Okay. Of course."

She had already taken off her grey cape and boots. Aurora turned around, setting her hair aside so that Clark could help her undress. He took the bodysuit part off, also handing her a towel so she could cover herself. Her green eyes met his blue eyes and he smiled without showing his teeth, making his dimples pop out. She looked away, clearing her throat.

She stepped away also, tripping on a rag on the floor, but Clark with his quick reflexes— caught her. His hands held her waist tightly. He let her go, as she stood up by herself.

"Thank you. I will meet you outside shortly."

"Uh huh, okay." He responded, exiting the bathroom so she could change.

After a couple minutes, Aurora left the house looking completely different. Clark looked up at her, being mesmerized by her beauty. Martha noticed this and smiled to herself.

"Let's go." She said quickly.

~

Clark stood in front of the general and his soldiers, his cape blowing gracefully in the wind. Aurora was in hiding, hearing everything.

"All right. You've got our attention." The general said, looking up at the Kryptonian.

"I would like to speak with Lois Lane."