Prologue

She couldn't do anything but look outside sadly from her window. She had no power over anything that was happening and she knew it. It was for the better. That's what she kept telling herself, but she couldn't stop herself from thinking the what if's. What if it's not for the better? What if this whole thing was for no reason, they're going to try to kill me either way. What if nothing matters anymore? Just then a small knock came on her door. "Ello? Ginee? Are you Zaire? Maman wants to put zée fineeshing touches on you. 'Ow wood you feel about a flower crown? What Colors go weeth your 'air? Wood you mind eef we breeng zome color palettes up?" That's what Fleurs voice was saying, even though Ginny couldn't see her at the moment, she could tell fluer was worried. Ginny would be too if she was getting married in an hour. "Er, sure!" Ginny called. About a minute later fleur and her mother were in her room fussing over hair and Colors. "Non, ma chère, rouge? Regarde à son cheveux! L'opposé d'orange dans la roue de couleur est violet." Fussed Mlle Delacour. Ten minutes later Ginny was helping with all the wedding chores. She was asked to set the table so she made her way down to the kitchen table. But she saw the last person she wanted to see down there, "cousin Barney". Ginny didn't say a word. She just mumbled something along the lines of "got to use the loo" and ran off. She ran to the garden next to the lake where she could see the members of the order helping to set up the enchanted tent. She knew it would be a long day.