Part eight

If Grimmauld place isn't the best place to go, then where is? They apparated there quickly from inside the restaurant and turned to face a large brick building. Since it was under the Fidilius charm, no one could go in unless invited by Harry himself. It was rather late when they got there so without a word, they went to bed. Although there were enough rooms for everyone to each their own, harry and Ron stayed in the same room for a bit. They were there in the old room, just fidgeting, neither one of them was tired. "You're not mad at her, are you." Ron said what was a statement not a question. Harry thought about this. No, and yes. She'd explained it was only because she couldn't stand not knowing where he was or if he was dead or not. Reasonable. But at the same time, it wasn't safe for her! How could she be so foolish? He decided to just say what he thought Ron would agree with. "Actually, I'm really terribly mad at her. Really mad. But I don't want to hurt her feelings or get a bat-bogey hex." Ron looked at him skeptically. Then he shrugged. "G'night." He mumbled. Harry couldn't sleep. He just lay there, awake. Then he heard a noice about an hour later. He assumed it was Hermione, who he guessed also couldn't sleep, so he pretended to be asleep to a loud questions. He heard footsteps, they went to robs side. There was a soft clunk like something was being placed on his bedside table. Then the footsteps did the same his way, but instead of leaving, the person sat at the side of his bed! But when he listened closer, he could hear soft tears. Was Hermione crying? Then he felt a soft something brush up against his face. When more crying was heard, it was a bit harder this time. The soft something was a hand, he could tell. It brushed the fringe away from his scar, which only made the person cry harder. Harry decided now would be a good time to pretend to roll over in his sleep. The person moved their hand away and began to stand up, although Harry was 99% sure he knew who the person was, he wanted to get a glimpse to make sure. He opened his eyes a bit, and saw Ginny. He was right. He quickly shut his eyes again. Just then Harry felt a terrible pain in his scar.