Chapter 13

Paul's POV
I was panicking inside. I cause all of this. She was right. We never dated. She has the right to flirt with John. I don't know what to do now. We all sat waiting for Elisabeth to wake up. John gasps.
John: "I have an idea!" He pulls out some kind of drug.
Ringo: "What the fuck?"
John: "don't worry this'll work, trust me" he starts moving the drug side to side near her nostrils. A few seconds later.  She opens her eyes and jumps up while looking at me.

Elisabeth: "What!"George: "it worked!" He smiles at her

Elisabeth: "What!"
George: "it worked!" He smiles at her.
Elisabeth: "wait what happened?" She sat up looking at all of us.
Ringo: "you fainted" she looked confused.
Elisabeth: "It was probably because of stress or something" I look down. She fainted because of my stupidity. The boys left and it was just her and I.
Paul: "I'm sorry Elisabeth, I was wrong" she smiles.
Elisabeth: "you are forgiven" I grab something very special inside my pocket. The necklace. She looked shocked. She looks at me.
Paul: "I was about to give you this until we went back." I gave her the necklace. She admires it.
Elisabeth: "Paul I can't believe it, it looks gorgeous"
Paul: "I was also wondering if..." she looks at me.
Paul: "you want to be my girlfriend?" She blushes.
Elisabeth: "yes I will!" She hugs me. She puts the necklace on and looks at me with joy. Our lips connect.
Paul: "I love you"
Elisabeth: "I love you too" it was beautiful...
Elisabeth's POV
I can't believe it! Paul McCartney is officially my boyfriend! I feel elated!
The next day....
Elisabeth: "SHES A KILLER QUEENNNNNN!" I sing Killer Queen by Queen loudly around the house. The boys sat on the couch laughing at me, probably from my horrible singing.
Paul: "beautiful singing" I point at him.
Elisabeth: "stop spreading your lies" I grab a magazine from the kitchen counter and jump on the couch. I open the magazine to a random page. The first sentence, "The Beatles are rising up again then it ever was before" I kept on reading each sentence. It was very interesting how people to this day still like classic rock and I think that's great.
The next month....
Last month was pretty darn good. Paul and i's relationship has been getting better and better everyday, I've been hanging out with the boys out public without getting caught. Life was great until.....the adventure begins....