Chapter 15

Oh...my...god.... Paul and Ringo but older! I quickly walk back to Paul and George. Paul notices I look terrified.
Paul: "you okay"
Elisabeth: "Paul and Ringo from now is here!" I whisper loudly.
George: "and?" He crocks an eyebrow at me.
Elisabeth: "John wander off!"
Paul: "What now?" I look around and found a closet filled with coats, Mostly fur coats.
Elisabeth: "okay I'll try to find him, tell Ringo to hurry up and hide behind the coats"
George: "okay! Let's do this" he pounds his fist on his palm. I quickly look through the coats and found a black fur coat. Perfect! I put the fur coat on, covering my head. Paul and George went behind the coats. I walk slowly towards the crowd of people. I felt very embarrassed. I look around and saw Paul and Ringo (them now) talking, laughing, having a great time. I open my eyes wide open and stood there like a pole.

I back up and hid under a table, I look out the window and saw

I back up and hid under a table, I look out the window and saw....RINGO?! His body was against on the big window. RINGO WHY ARE YOU CAUSING TROUBLE?! I hope Chase and Sadie are doing okay.
Ringo: "help" I hear him mouth.
Elisabeth: "okay stay there" I mouth back to him. I keep looking around and found John at the food table. I march towards him and grabbed his arm. I pull him and without looking I bump into someone. I look up and saw PAUL?! (him now) I look up.

Paul: "oh I'm sorry dear!"Elisabeth: "oh it's fine" I said while getting up

Elisabeth: "oh it's fine" I said while getting up.
Paul: "the guy next to you really looks like my friend John"
Elisabeth: "haha yeah" John and I ran off. We went to the closet where Paul and George were at.
Elisabeth: "Paul, George" I whisper. They got out.
Paul: "Ringo is taking forever!"
Elisabeth: "He's on the window!"
George: "What!" I threw the fur coat out and slap John.
John: "What was that for?!" He rubs his cheeks from the slap.
Elisabeth: "why the fuck did you just wander off?!" He shrugs.
Elisabeth: "I'm going to kill you one day!" He laughs.
Elisabeth: "lets get Ringo!" We ran towards the elevator. The elevator door opens and we all ran in. I push the button to go to the roof area. I didn't even noticed Paul and Ringo (them now) were at the same fucking elevator! I stood back and hug Paul for protection. John, George, Paul and I look at each other. Paul and Ringo (them now) gave us a strange look.
Paul: "Paul? George? John?" Our eyes wide open. The elevator door open and we dashed off quickly. Finally, on the roof top. I look down, being careful where I stepped. I saw Ringo holding tight.
Elisabeth: "RINGO!" He looks up.
Ringo: "ELISABETH! HELP ME! IM LOOSING GRIP! I start panicking.....