Jealousy

Prompt: A mysterious beautiful girl comes up to Landon in the cafe and begins to flirt with him. Hopes jelly of her. Lol jelly

"You know you can't just ditch me" Hope quickly packs her things, not wanting to be late to meet Landon in the cafe.

"Ditch you? Lizzie, are you serious?!" She scoffs half-laughing at her snide remark.

"If you wanna come you can. I already told you but, I'm meeting him," Hope say glancing at her as she move to open the door.

Lizzie brushes past her and out the door. Hope securely close the door to her room and they make their way to the cafe.

"So where's your little Kirby" Lizzie says sitting down in the high chair at the table.

"Lizzie!"

"What?! Little Kirby is not that bad. Don't be so sensitive." She chides.

Hope huffs pushing her irritated thoughts aside as she sit down and eye the room for Landon.

"Relax ... okay," Lizzie said placing her hand on hope's shaking leg

She know she shouldn't be this worried because Landon can take care of himself.

"He's a dumb cluts he probably spilled something and went to clean it up," Lizzie says reassuringly.

"Yeah, duh it's just ... he's never late for these kinda things."

"Well there's a first time for everything," she says rolling her eyes and standing up from the chair beside Hope.

"Where are you going?"

"You didn't want me here remember?"

Hope open my mouth to stop her assumption but she's to fast.

"It's okay I have other friends Hope. I guess I can always go talk to MG.." She gives her a quick hug before hastily exiting the cafe

As soon as Lizzie leaves she see Landon dark curly hair in the crowd of people. She walks faster toward him when she finally see a girl standing beside him in line.

Hope watches as the girl and Landon stand laughing. She laughs and plays with her dirty blonde hair that flows right below her shoulder blades. Her sculpted figure stands out beyond the rest of the people surrounding her. She looks flawless from here as her skin glistens from the bright reflection in the room. She tries to stop her obvious glare from across the room. Until Landon called her name and fastly approaches her with her trailing right behind him.

"Hope," Landon says embracing me in a hug

She pats his back awkwardly waiting for him to introduce me to the girl patiently waiting behind him. Landon begins to talk but she can't focus. He still hasn't introduced the Ms.Tall blonde and beautiful.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was gonna be a little late. I went to get some food for us when I ran into..." he says gesturing to the tall blonde.

"Hi I'm Linda nice to meet you," She says moving her hand out to shake mine

Hope can tell she squeezed a little too hard by the way her hand tenses up. She quickly lets go and gives her a fake apologetic smile.

"I'll talk to you later Linda," he says grabbing my hand and guiding me towards the table my things are at. She could easily pull away and give Lola a piece of my mind but I decide against it for her safety.

"Well, that was... aggressive," Landon laughs before passing her the cup of coffee he was holding.

Aggressive? Are you serious she barely said anything to the girl but she aggressive? Hope nods and shrugs at his statement. The coffee's cold of course.

"It's cold," she say bluntly staring at the vacant table behind him.

"I know right we gotta speak to Rick about the temperature in here," He says passing me his dark blue cardigan.

I quickly dismiss the offer and gesture toward my room temperature drink.

"No, I mean my drink. It's cold, how long were you even standing in line talking to Lola." I spit with disgust.

He gives me a look I wanna describe as sympathy but the emotions gone from his face before I can tell. He glances toward the cup I barely touched.

"You know that's not her name but, whatever. I know your upset about me being late but don't take it out on the poor coffee" He laughs lowly.

He reaches toward her to grab her hand and she can't help but smile. Hope lifts out of my chair and we walk back in line. Landon gently wraps his arms around me and I snuggle into the spot on his neck.

"I really am sorry for being late today and I didn't mean to upset you by hanging out with lucie."

"I thought her name was Linda," She say smiling at his juvenile attempt to make me feel better.

"Whatever," he says smirking while shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.

———————————
Hi guys one thank you for reading I honestly really appreciate it! Also I have other stories on my page if you guys could please read them it would be really great! Don't forget to follow, like and comment if you want.