Teaser😉

"Hey I , baby do you like— Babe? Jin? Where are you?" Jimin and Namjoon starts looking to the store panicking. Jin is missing.

"What the fuck did you just say Park fucking Jimin?" Yoongi says trough the phone angrily. Jimin flinched because of so much used of cuss words.

"Hyung I swear, he's just on my side and then later, he's... gone," Jimin replied. Adrenaline rushing trough his beins as fear and worry consumed him.

"Go back here without my baby and you're so done Park. You too, Namjoon. I don't fucking care if you're our leader. You let our baby wander around that huge ass store alone?! What kind of shit are you two thinking?!" The two canconly flinch because if the harsh words.
'They sure are dead meat later,'

*****************************************

'Where's daddy Chimmy and daddy Joonie?' Jin asked himself as he wander around the mall. He finds himself in front of a toy store after walking aimlessly minutes ago.

He entered the store and ended in front if a human size white teddy bear. He want it, but it's too high for him to reach even with his tippy toes. After trying getting the stuffie, he gets tired so he decided to just leave it. Until he hears someone speaks.

"Need some help, baby boy?" Jin gasps after hearing what the man said. He knew that voice.

He turn around to see who's the man, and he's conclusion is correct. It's him.