Chapter 3

3rd Person's POV

Everyone finished their breakfast peacefully, but unfortunately, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook have to go. Yoongi have to write songs for their new album and Hobi and Kook will practice the choreography. Jungkook and Jimin take turns to who will come and practice with Hoseok at the studio, well obviously, today is Jungkook's turn.

"Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung, take care of Jin. If I find out something unpleasant happened, you three, Are. Dead. Did your coconut shitty heads absorbed what I have said?" Yoongi threatens the remaining 3 members of Bangtan, who immediately nods to the older's words. One, because there's a thing for sure is always true, what Suga says, Suga means. And two, they won't let something bad happened with their precious baby.

"Let's go, hyung. Namjoon and the other two can handle it. Be a good boy for daddies okay, Jinnie?" Hoseok said, looking at him lovingly. "Yesh, me good boy dada Seokie!" Jin responds with glee.

Jungkook then kissed Jin's forehead, as the other two kiseed his cheeks. The men chuckled as heat rushes trough the hybrid's face, ears and neck. He looks like a tomato, the cutest tomato.

"Bye, bub. See yah, later. And behave," Yoongi bids goodbye as well as the other two. "Bye bye, dada Yoonie, bye bye dada Kookie, bye bye dada Seokie," Jin cutely waves his both hands to the three. They wave back and get inside the van.

The four of them watch the van drove off. They get inside the mansion and go straight to the living room.

"Now, what do you wanna do, princess?" Jimin asks as he flop down to the sofa. "Mwovies pweeease?" The little requests. He placed Jin on his lap as he on the tv.

He let the younger choose what movie they will watch; Trolls (I'm currently watching it😁).

Jin watched the movie gleefully. He would laugh when something funny happened, he cried when the trolls lost their colors and shouting at Poppy saying things that she have to do as if she will hear him.

"I'm going to my room," Teahyung said after the movie. He stands up and go upstairs. It's currently 10:57 in the morning and they have nothing to do now. Until,

"Hyung, let's go shopping!" Jimin shouts to Namjoon. The latter tsked, "Jimin, I'm right here in front of you, nit on the other side of this mansion. And, you have so much stuffs, thingies and clothes in you room. What do you want to but now?" Namjoon respond.

Jimin rolled his eyes. This hyung have 148 IQ but he doubts he uses it. "Not me, Jinnie. He doesn't have any clothes to wear, stuffies to play and things for little space. Remember what Yoongi hyung said when we're eating breakfast? We will go shopping for our precious princess! So let's go, stand up, hyung!" Jimin ranted.

"Fine, fine let's go," Namjoon sighed and stand up. Jimin will also stand up but there's a cute hand that hold his wrist. Jimin look down and meet Jin's concerned eyes.

"H-hyungie, you don't need to. I'm not that needy when I'm on little space. I don't need those," Jin said, he's not in little space.

"Welp, I want— no, we want to buy you those wether you like it or not," Jimin declared.

"No, it's fine, really. I don't need— th" Jin was cutted by Jimin's words.

"Kim Seokjin, you don't want to be punished, no?" Jimin sternly said, his voice cold but hot. Jin just gulped and lower his head. He disappoints them, he really is a disappointment. "N-no," he answered and slaps himself mentally when his voice quivered. They will know he'll cry.

'Don't cry Seokjin, don't be a cry baby. They will hate you if you do' Seokjin tells himself but his eyes were betraying him. A tear left his eye, he's head still hang low so his face is not that visible.

A finger lift his chin, exposing his tear stained face at the owner of the finger. The next thing he knew, his head was burry on someone's stomach, just below the chest, bawling his eyes out and chanting words but there are 3 audible words; sorry, disappointment and hate.

"Shh, baby don't cry. You're not a disappointment. I don't hate you and will never hate you. I'm the one who should said sorry. I just want to give what you need and deserves," Jimin said, drawing soothing circles at the shorter man.

"W-weally? 'M not d-dishappowntment? B-but J-jinnie no listen to you. They said wif y-you no listen to wat they say, you'we a dishapowntment," Jin ramble between sobs and hiccups. It's heart breaking that the you care fir thinks he's a disappointment even though you can't even pinpoint a flaw to him.

"Babe, listen. Not everything they say is good or true, that's why not everytime you should listen to what they say. But in our case, you should. We just want the best for you, because you're also the best! Now, stop crying, you should not cry," Jimin cooed at the younger.

He sits down at the sofa and places Jin on his lap again. He pats his back and ruffled his hair. They found comfort so they stay in that position for minutes, silence enveloping the two of them.

"Now, let's go shopping, yeah?" Jimin said, breaking the silence. Jin just hum as a response. He's slowly slipping to baby space.

"Hey, bath him first," Namjoon commanded. Jimin, once again rolled his eyes. "Hyung, what's the purpose of shopping again?" Jimin asked irritatedly. "To buy—-" "Stuffs for Jinnie, to buy things for little space and CLOTHES! Hyung, clothes! That's the purpose why we're shopping! What? He'll shop naked?" Jimin sassed. Now, it's Namjoon's turn to rolled his eyes. "You're the shortest to our group right? Go find your most short short or pants of yours and one if your hoodie. That'll do," Namjoon stated.

Jimin didn't respond and just lift Jin up and walk towards the stairs to go upstairs to the latter's room.

"Okay, let's get you to bath," Jimin said. He looks at Jin, and noticed that the little's eyes are more innocent than before. So therefore he concluded that he's in baby space. Not that he's complaining.

After taking a bath, Jin wears a pink hoodie partner with short shorts that makes ut way to his mid tigh. The hoodie is too big for his petite body even though it's the smallest Jimin have.

His baby is so cute, who can refuse this small ball of fluff?