Chapter 7

Jin's POV

"Jinnie, you sure you okay? Are you sure they're not harassing you? Or doing anything inappropriate? Tell hyungie. I'll kick their asses" Kennie hyung asked me for the nth time. I giggled because of this.

"I am hyungie! Don't worry! They are really kind to me. As caregivers and as my hyungs," I tell him again.

"I know bub. I just want to tease them. Look at his face," Ken hyung whispered to me. I just sighed playfully and get back to sleeping.

Jungkook's POV

Finally! Jaehwan leave my baby alone. He kissed Jin's forehead and said "sleep tight".

He faced us, no emotion in his face. I gulped, what the hell is wrong with Jaehwan? Istg if he's pranking us again I'll throw him.
"Guys, please take a good care of him for me. I won't get him to you. Seeing you care for him. Good bye ass faces! Il get going now," he waved a goodbye to us and make his way to his own car.

"Let's go home now guys. What a day," Yoongi hyung declared and we all get inside the car.

The ride home is peaceful. Our angel is still sleeping in Hoseok's lap. That should be me, tho. If I didn't lose to kai bai bo.

Jin stirred from his slumber. His soft tail wagging, his cute cat ears twitching. He's so precious. His doe eyes opened and blink cutely. UwU

"D-daddy, h-hungwyyy~" he said while yawning. He's in little space I see.

"Hurry up hyung. We'll feed him!" Namjoon hyung said to Yoongi hyung.

"Yes of course. Babe, what do you want to eat?" He asked Jin who's now babbling words I can't figure out.

"Jinnie?" He asked again. Still no answer.

"I think he's in baby space now," Taehyung said.  Yoongi hyung just nodded. Still driving.

It didn't take us 15 minutes to get home so after Yoongi hyung parked the car, we get inside, Hoseok hyung lifting Jin bridal style.

Taehyung and Jimin gets the things they bought from the car's compartment and brought it to they're little's room.

"Hyung, I'll get Jin in his bed," I said to Hoseok hyung. He nodded then give Jin to me carefully. I got upstairs and fix him to his bed. I kissed his forehead and laid beside him.

This feels good. Sleeping beside someone who's important and precious for you.

A/n: Yow guys! It's good to be back!!! I know my last three(?) or four updates were all rants and this is the newest chapter. Wish you like it even though it's so short :< Anyways, you said you want to see your author's faceu so....

 Wish you like it even though it's so short :< Anyways, you said you want to see your author's faceu so