C1: Happened?

Early morning, a beautiful girl was running alone towards their dormitory. Her cheeks flushed red as she recalled last night's event. It was too wrong for her as a nineteen year old college student. If for trying to be mature, that thing wouldn't have happened.

In her hands is a loosy white shirt that emits cherry scent. This was that man's shirt which she took to cover the bluish red spots on her neck. She accidentally recalles that man's scent which made her blush even more.

Smells like a chocolate, not sweet but elegant. His body were perfectly toned whilist his face were the epitome of perfection. Black eyes and hair as the average characteristics of a chinese man yet his features were above rare.

"I should stop thinking about it..." Crazily reminding herself, she resumed running to their dormitory. Fortunately, their campus was open early and she managed to sneak in without waking the guard. "...and I am in."

Dusting her clothes from the dust she gained from using the window to enter the lobby, she walked towards the elevator and pressed the button.

The walls of the elevator reflected her bodacious body which she finds womderful. "I'm too stupid...I shouldn't have gulped that whole bottle. Now, I'm stained not innocent anymore."

Her sillhoutte still looks perfect like nothing happened except for the shirt coilled around her neck to hide the hickies. She is the top beauty of their campus, DingWei College Beijing Campus. Their campus was the best among all branches.

"Wait..." She mumbled after she noticed something. When she left yesterday, she also looked at her reflection on the wall. Her bag was hanging on her shoulder yesterday gorgeously. All of her personal belongings was inside, including the keys.

"Ding" The elevator opened at ninth floor. Despite calling herself inside her mind stupid, her figure still looks the best. She decided to not get frustrated from her own mind and ringed the door bell.

"Open the door please..."Murmuring, she continously clicked the door bell to wake her roommates up. A room must be used by four people whose year isn't necessarily the same. She shares the room with Lu Zhixi, Xie Xie and Fei Guo. Each and every body have different traits like Xie Xie who is very thankful always like her name.

The door creaked open like an old door which is very strange for a new door. "So early..." Fei Guo mumbled after opening the door. Always an early person, she is in charge of gossips. Whenever the lady who inspects the dorm comes, she would be the one who knows it first and hide the boilers.

"What happened? " she asked.

She pushed the door even wider and got inside without removing the shirt coilled like a scarf around her neck. "I slept at my mom's house and left my bag there."

Fei Guo seemed to be satisfied with her explaination and didn't pursue the matter any longer. Meanwhile,  she reached her own part of table. In the center of their dorm is a big table for four. She owns the one near her bed of course.

"Be careful not to wake them up..."she muttured. She'll be dpomed if they happen to see her marks.

She took a concealer inside her desk, got a turtle neck black sweater with long sleeves and made it inside the restroom to shower. While cleaning her body, she glanced at her lower extremities.

"Don't act like that... remember this okay? You didn't enjoy it buddy." She warned 'it' treating it like a living thing. She stared at her reflection on the mirror carefully and noticed some red spots on her tummy, legs and even on her breasts which is kinda disgusting.

After checking her body once more, she wiped the water from her skin using the white towel and wore her clothes. To prevent issues, she used the concealer to hide all marks on her body. The result was good, like nothing happened.

Her time inside the shower seemed to be long since her roommates were already up working at their table. Lu Zhixi brought something to her view and said, "I got you the list of available part time jobs. I never understand you rich people, still working like this."

Indeed born from a rich family and enjoys wealth more than anyone does. Surnamed Yu, Nana lives nothing like any rich kids do. She doesn't spend to much like her family who doesn't invovle themselves on issues so much. She still stays as the pure, kind and beautiful girl like anyone knows. Nana still remains low key like an average person but her roommates knew her real living status.

"Thank you sister, I owe you one." She said hugging her senior.

"Did you call me?" Xie Xie interupted them leaving them laughing to their stomachs.

[In Chinese,  Xie Xie's name is the same as the character that means Thank You]

Xie Xie rolled her eyes at the treatment and ate her dried mangoes silently. She is the glutton of the gang, always eat whenever therw is food near.

"Ah...it's not cold Nana, why are you wearing such clothes?"

Nana's eyes widened instantly. Her words stuttered as she reasoned, "Nothing, I just want to take care of my skin."

She didn't respond any longer while Xie Xie jolted from her seat. "Gosh! Our School's Pride finally went back from states!"

Hearing this, Nana felt curious. She knew that the School's Pride was the same year as her at the same field also. However, she haven't earned the chance to met him since he always go to ther countries.

"Then?"

"Then?...then it's good. Nana hear me out, he was also the School's Face because of her handsome face. Sharp eyes, eyes that looks like abyss, he looks perfect." Fei Guo excitedly told her. Nana just simply rollee her eyes and leaned on the chair.

For her, even if Fu Pei-her crush sometimes don't fulfill her promises, he was still the nost handsome person in the world. Being her high school crush, he also plays a major role in the basketball team as the captain.

"The volleyball team will rise again! Wait...let's go and see if he wil play." Fei Guo once again commented. This time, Nana furrowed her eyebrows. It was only this time that she witnessed Fei Guo commenting positively on someone. "Com'on girls, what's so good about that person." She said.

Zhixi glared on her for a second and explained, "He is also the low key person here beside you. He plays volleyball but he remains mysterious without any acquaintances. Moreover, he was the top student of your year before he left and you came."

Top Student? Better than me? Nana thought. This time, she really wants to see him. It was said that she can't even compare to this man but she doesn't believe it." Show it to me."

Xie Xie holding the laptop rotated it showing the screen. Sharp eyebrows, black eyes, good nose...it seems like she had met the person in the picture. The vibe which is innocent yet dangerous feeling were familiar to her.

It was at this moment that her eyes bulged out instantly and her hands covered her mouth as she remember the man in the picture. It was the man yesterday! That mean, they were both 19 year old without sort of income.

"Is God playing with me?"

...

Hey guys! This is my first chapter and I assure you that the next one will be even better! I followed some profiles and was insipired to get more followers. And you could help me by recommending me to your friends!

jungyoonkookgi
Baby_Unidorn
azra_2013
btasses
Bangtan_Park_Jimin
-btsimagines
Jannahmaekim
GeunyangARMY
bts_parkjimin
BTS-ARMY94

They are all armys like me. Jungkook is my bias that's why the cover is Jungkook and IU since I ship them haha.

Hokuro at your service!