C2:Happen to Meet Him Someday

"Is God playing with me?"

The man in the picture was indeed the man who took her innocence. He can't be mistaken, those eyes and lips were the one she saw yesterday.

"Is there any problem?" Fei Guo heard her mumble and asked curiously. Nana jolted from her own discussion and denied it.

"...it would be troublesome if I happen to meet him someday. I may kill him."she muttured and left them to check the list of the jobs available.

She is looking for a job like a waitress at a coffee shop or assistant at a book shop. The jobs were grouped accordingly to what Nana asked Lu Zhixi. At the middle of the list, she saw a decent job in a bakery shop.

Remembering that Nana doesn't like to go alone, she asked Xie Xie if she could come. Xie Xie faced her and replied apologetically," Got things to do, I'm sorry."

Sighing like the world is on her shoulders, she packed her bag for the morning class. Luckily, they won't have any class this afternoon so she can go and have the interview. The bakery shop she wants to get into is a pretty big one and also does the interview only this time.

She opened the door and realized something, "Fei Guo sister, let's eat together okay?". Leaving the room, she grinned evilly. Fei Guo owes her a meal since Nana did her a favor.

Nana opened her bag and made it sure that she has her wallet. She doesn't bring her wallet everytime, yesterday, she just picked money from her wallet and used it. She can't go out without money like anyone.

"...my phone"she muttured. Her phone holds high sentimental value, it was the phone she bought using her own savings.

"Sorry Nana, let me go with you this afternoon." A voice came from her behind. Without glancing back, she knew that it was Fu Pei. She faced him and said, "Then you'll not come again right?"

Yesterday's event made a huge mark on her feelings. All things that happened were a mistake. If Fu Pei, her crush came then she won't be there drinking alcohols.

Fu Pei pouted like a child and urged her. Nana's heart again raced like a car. Everytime Fu Pei does this, she falls even deeper. That's why she couldn't help but not hate him.

Rolling her eyes forgetting the fact that she was really blushing hard, "I won't go with you." , she replied and walked again.

Fu Pei came following her after trying to convince her. There was really no hope but he mentioned something that made Nana halt. "Com'on, I'll use a bike to bring you there."

It was at this moment that her heart once again raced. As a girl, her dream was to ride a bike with her crush while her hands coilled around the man's waist.

"You said that..."she restricted herself from giggling and resumed walking. A victorious smile appearee on Fu Pei's lips making him more attractive. He then mocked her saying, "You just want to hold my abs."

"Stop...I won't go with you if you kept on pestering me." Trying to coat her excitement with seriousness, her cute yet mature face looks good while hidden.

"See you this afternoon!" Fu Pei shouted making finger hearts that made Nana go crazy. She happily came inside her room while holding her bag.

Meanwhile, thirty minutes earlier at a bar.

Inside a room, a man with splendid beauty just woke up feeling all tired. His body felt sore yet amazing not like the other days.

"What happened?" He asked himself as he saw that he wasn't in his room. This was Bai Chen, the School's Pride of DingWei College at Beijing.

He scanned the surroundings and found something strange. His pants, underwear and even shirt was missing!

"F*ck!"he screamed manly after he remembered what happened. Fu Pei, his roommate drugged him yesterday at this bar. They said that they want him to have a girlfriend already so they did added some drugs in his drink making him lose his self.

That time, they left the bar but Bai Chen decided to return. He then saw an innocent looking mature girl at that time. She wasn't normal like anyone, she was a goddess.

Not realizing what he is doing, he leaned towards the girl and smacked his lips into her. The girl was also intoxicated and it all happened.

Actually, Chen wasn't fond of this things. He is very strict on himself and doesn't want any girls. However, it all happened.

"You fucking thing! You enjoyed it right? Then I will end you sooner or later!" He quietly warned his thing while throwing daggers on it.

On his abdomen, where his abs were displaying their might, is a stain of blood."Virgin?"he mumbled. That event was also his first time.

He took off the blanket and saw his clothes except for his shirt. "She must have taken it to cover my wrong doings."he murtured recalling that he made some red spots on the girl. He really is angered by the fact that he lost his mind back then. He also gave birth to a deep hatred towards Fu Pei.

He planned to go and have a shower to clean his dirty body so he didn't put the his clothes amd took a shower. After it, he wore a shirt he got from his bag which fortunately with him the entire time.

He was about to leave the room but stepped on something. "Her bag?" Under his foot is a black leather bag like his. The two were really the same since it is a unisex bag.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, he opened the bag. "Keys, menstruation pad-"

Seeing the pads, his mind jolted. What if that mistake resulted to a child? He does have money but he isn't ready to have one. This became his greatest worry but he again saw an open small sachet.

Sighing, he thanked the bar for their generosity, they filled the room with protections. "The girl seduced you... you won't be kind to her..."he warned himself.

He scanned the whole bag and saw a phone and a wallet. "Rich huh? I'll use your own money to pay the room." He stared at the perfectly stacked bills on her blue wallet. If not for being blue, he may not have touched the wallet.

He deduced that the girl is a daugther of a rich couple that fought leaving her miserable and drunk to that state. "I hate rich people..."he muttured. He took the bill for the room inside the wallet for revenge. You already took advantage of me, yet still trying to let me pay?

He was about to put everything inside the bag but a little card dropped to the bed. Seeing the size, it should he an identification card. He calmly picked it and flipped it over to see the contents.

"Yu Nana? DingWei College Beijing Campus?"