Prologue

Are you guys excited for this Book?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what....what happened....?" The pastas stood in silence as they slowly turned to face Slender as he stared at the used to be grave of their dead friend- No little brother...

It was dug up and the coffin they had made with their own hands was clearly broken into... (y/n)'s body gone...

The pastas shook their hand and some shrugged, no one knowing what or who could of done this. Slender was clearly upset and also confused. 'What would someone need a body for?' Slender didn't know what to do either.

It had been three days before anyone came to the grave, everyone was in denial for a while about what happened to the young child.

The one who finally went to the grave was E.J, only to discover the ruined grave. He had ran to the mansion and started shouting about it. Everyone stopped what they were doing and rushed outside to see it for themselves. Most had mixed feelings; they were upset, confused, angry....all of it was mixed. They now wonder...

"Who or what took (y/n)'s body and why...?"

They couldn't solve this question...but this sure as hell wouldn't stop them. They were, one way or another, going to figure this out and make sure their little brother was resting in peace...

But little did they know.....they would see him alive and walking...once again.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

There you guys go! I'm so excited to get back into this story and continue it! I hope you guys are too! I'm hoping to get chapter one done the same week as this prologue comes out! So yeah, but I don't know if I can, but I'll try. I don't want to get your hopes up. 😅😂 Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter and yeah....

.................I forgot what I was going to say.........oh wells! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!!!!!!

~MONKEY