Chapter 5

Enjoy the Chapter!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!!!!!" I quietly giggled as I stayed in my hiding spot. You see now lovely readers, I may or may not have pranked Equinox and now he may or may not be a very salty boy. Now Shhh before he finds me...

"(Y/N!) Where the hel- heck are you!? Ooh when I get my hands on you, you brat!" Wait couldn't he just do his "sense my soul" thing or is he that angry? Or maybe he's just that stupid... hmmmm......

"Wait..." Oh look who just realized it! You hear it here ladies and gentlemen! Someone grew a brain for once!

As I'm laughing like a manic in my head, I'm suddenly pulled out from my hiding spot by my foot. I'm then face to face to Equinox who currently has whipped cream on his face and part of it in his hair. I try to hold in my laugh, but then just let it out.

As I'm dying at the moment, Equinox just glares at me and then I felt something get slapped on my face.... D-did he just...slap whipped cream on me?!?!?! I went dead silent as Equinox starts laughing at my dumbfounded looking face.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want you big bully! Let's just call it even... for now...." I whispered that last part as I was put down on the floor. Equinox slowly stopped laughing, nodding because he didn't hear that last part, and then patted my head as he walked away to make breakfast.

Four more days......

3rd PERSON POV

Everyone...was exhausted... After hours of searching...nothing was found...not even a trace...

Everyone still had a hint of hope left in their eyes, but some were also getting frustrated...

BEN'S POV

"WHY CAN'T I FIND ANYTHING ON THIS GUY?! EVERYTIME I SEARCH FOR HIS INFORMATION, IT SAYS THE PERSON DOESN'T EXIST! WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-" I landed hard on the ground. I looked at who had knocked me off the couch and glared at Jeff.

"Cool it elf. I'm just as mad as you, but letting it get to you is not helping any of us..." I stared in surprise, just as the rest of us pastas, that Jeff was the most calm out of any of us. Just what is going through his head.....?

Jeff's POV

Somethings not adding up... How is it that this guy never existed, yet he clearly does... what if....he isn't human...? What if...he's like us...? "Children! Breakfast!" I need answers.... Screw Breakfast! I'm heading out...

I get up and instead of going to the dining room with the rest, I headed to the front door. "Hey! Jeff! Where you going?!" I curse under my breath and turn to look at Jane. "None of your business bitch." I then turn back around, open the door, and head out, slamming the door behind me. Now...

What to do.....?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*bows* I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a few! School has already been killing me and if he stuff like that. I'm a little stressed and such, but I'll be fine...hopefully. Anyways! Sorry the chapters kinda short, but this is all I can get done for today! I hoped you enjoyed and I'll see ya guys later! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY