Chapter 9

I'm kinda tired. :/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slender seemed to be unsettled, but he just looked down at me, seeming to be relieved. He went to pick me up, but I, all of a sudden wasn't near him.

I'm fact, I was in the arms of the one and only, Equinox. He teleported me into his arms, which left me kinda dizzy for a few seconds. I looked up at him and boy did he seem angry, but also...worried? I wonder why?

Equinox's POV

God damn it. Sane said a certain amount of days and he could go back, but SOME PEOPLE, *cough cough* Jeff *cough cough*, had to RUIN IT.

I was trying to go by Sane's orders because he wasn't sure how (y/n)'s body would reacted to the resurrection. I was suppose to watch him and if nothing happened then he would be in the ok.

The symptoms usually happen within, about 11 to 12 days. I know he hasn't shown any, but this whole situation could be stressful for him. I worry the stress could make his body react negatively.

Your POV

"Who. Are. You." A chill ran down my spine at how cold and demanding Slender's voice was. There was vemon dripping at every single word he spoke.

Equinox didn't respond, seeming to be trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation peacefully, instead of just teleporting away or making things bloody.

"(Y/n)...come here." I turned my head towards Jeff. His voice was quiet and calm, friendly. I stayed where I was, feeling more panicked and stressed as I didn't know what to do in this situation.

"I don't think I need to give you that information just yet."- Slender interrupted,

"You are in MY forest! You have (y/n), who was dead, but now is alive. I think we deserve some answers." Slender was getting angry himself.

I heard Equinox sigh. "I'll explain in a few days time, but for now-" All of a sudden I was on the ground and I heard Equinox curse.

I went to get up, only to be picked up by Jeff. I tried to get out of his grip, but gave up immediately, knowing I couldn't get out of his grip as it's like steel.

I managed to wiggle my way in the direction of where Equinox was at least.

I looked up at Equinox, realizing he was being held in the air by Slender's tendrils. They were wrapped around Equinox's torse and tighting by the second.

Equinox's face showed he was in pain. Usually when he's in too pain like he is now, he can't focus enough to teleport.

"S-STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" I yelled, panicking to the brink of tears.

Slender seemed to have snapped out of some sort of trance. He loosened his grip on Equinox, just enough so he still couldn't teleport.

He looked down at Jeff and I. "Come along Jeff... The others will be thrilled!"

I didn't say anything as both me and Equinox were carried away, but I can't seem to shake this feeling I have in the pit of my stomach...

I have a bad feeling about this....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry I haven't been able to update at all guys. I'm going to be honest guys, I've recently been diagnosed with depression and it's kinda been a mess lately. I'm doing ok for right now and I know I'll be able to get through this...hopefully 😅. Anyways I love you all so much and til next time! BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!

~MONKEY