Chapter 7

Hmmm I had a Substitute teacher say "if I want an answer out of you, I'll kick it out of you" "Your looking at an ex marine of (whatever war)" blah blah blah. Yeah pretty interesting sub. Insulted some kids as well....how nice of him....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M IN SO MUCH TROUBLE IF HE CATCHES ME!!! I don't think I've ever been this panicked in my life.

Wait. Why do I have to wait, like four more days before I can go back to them? I know Equinox said something about healing, but I seem perfectly fine.... hmmm maybe I'll ask him when I'm not being chased by a psychotic killer.

I tried running in a zig-zagged pattern with no luck in the end of losing Jeff. I continued to run even though my lungs felt like they were burning.

I couldn't even think. I wish to respect Equinox's wishes and wait for the time to come for me to go back. If I didn't care then I would of just hugged Jeff immediately.

My eyes widened as I came to a cliff. I tried to stop myself, but ended up tripping forwards when my foot hit a rock. I screamed as I went flying over the cliff.....

Jeff's POV

Damn it.... Well I guess that's one way to get rid of that human...though that scream sounded oddly familiar... Nahhhh....

I turned around and started walking back to the mansion.

After a while, I saw someone, a couple feet away from me, running towards the direction I just came from. The person's aura felt....weird. He looked quite alarmed and panicked as well.... hmmm....I'm following him.....

Equinox's POV

Where the hell is that kid?! This is like the billionth time he disappears whenever he goes outside! I guess I gotta go find him, don't I?

I sigh as I exit the hideout and immediately try to sense his soul. My eyes widened as I realized where he was. Though his soul seemed a tad off, but I ignored it for now. I took off running, not realizing a certain white hoodied man was following me.

Your POV

I was shaking. I looked up and saw that these black looking vines had wrapped themselves around my ankle and a thick branch a little ways higher than I was currently.

I was confused and horrified of what the black vine things were, but glad it caught me from falling. Now if I could only get to that branch.

I flinched as I was lifted slowly. I realized I was being lifted to that very branch I wanted to go to. I have no idea what's going on, but for now I'm just going to be thankful.

I grabbed the branch once I was close enough it. I then sat on the top of the branch, the black vines still not releasing my ankle.

My breathing was ragged and I was currentky trying my best not to look down. Ok what to do now...?-

"(Y/N)!?!" I almost jumped when I heard Equinox practically scream my name out. I was looking up already and managed to see Equinox's foot.

"I'm down here!!!" I yelled back and saw Equinox quickly looked down at me. I watched as his eyes trailed to my ankle, where the black vine was comfortablely, yet tightly around. He gave a confused look at me and I just shrugged.

"Questions later, for now....WOULD YOU HELP ME?!?!?!?" Equinox jumped and then teleported on the branch, almost losing his balence in the process.

Once he was steady, he grabbed hold of my arm and then I felt nauseous and dizzy. I fell down on my ass, onto soild ground. I shook my head, getting rid of the nauseousness and dizziness. I then stood up and looked at Equinox.

"How the hell did you manage to get yourself in that situation?!" I opened my mouth to answer when someone spoke from behind Equinox.

"(Y/N)!?" Equinox turned around and I looked around him. Both our eyes were wide when we saw who it was.

"Jeff....."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hehehehehe......Well now.... Things are starting to get interesting now... I have a little bit of writers block right now, but I got a sudden urge to write this story so here ya go! I hoped you enjoyed and as always... BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS!!!

~MONKEY