Chapter 14

I'm back again! Okay now onto the chapter!

Y/N's P.O.V.

My aunt STILL hasn't come back from her business trip! What the heck?! Did she literally abandon me?! I am starting to hate her so much. The nightmares have actually been somewhat nice to me. By that, I mean, Chica has been feeding me so that I wouldn't die and they've slightly toned down a bit during the game at night.

I'm currently running home crying. Why? Earlier this day at school, a bunch of kids at school beat up me up and told me that I was probably the reason why my parents died and that they were probably happy that I wasn't with them anymore. Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, Vincent, and Scott were absent today so I had no one to help me. I was covered in scars and bruises that hurt. I was also bleeding badly. When I reached the front door, I started knocking on it really hard that if I was strong enough, I could've broken the door. A few minutes later, Chica answered the door and gasped when she saw me. She quickly picked me up and closed the door.

"Guys! Get down here now!" she yelled. The others immediately rushed down the stairs and growled when they saw the state I was in. Freddy left the room and came back a few minutes later with a first aid kit. Chica placed me on the couch.

"Y/N! Who did this to you?!" Nightmare asked, clearly angry.

"The bullies at my school. T-They b-b-b-eat me up after t-telling me that I-I was probably the reason my parents d-died and that t-they were probably happy t-that they weren't w-with me a-anymore..." I said through sobs. Freddy then grabbed a surgical needle with some thread after he had cleaned my wounds.

"This is gonna hurt okay?" he said. He started sewing up my wounds which hurt like literal hell. When he was done, he wrapped them up and left.

"Y/N... what are the name of your bullies?" Fredbear asked through gritted teeth.

"L-Linda, H-H-Helen, Josh, and M-M-M-iranda (sorry if these are your actual names)." I said. I kept stuttering because of the pain and I was shaking slightly. I started crying and Chica picked me up and brought me to my room. She tried comforting me but it wasn't working. Just then, Bonnie entered the room.

"You can go Chica. I'll take it from here." he said. Chica nodded and soon Bonnie sat at the foot of my bed which made it dip a lot considering he was probably heavy because of all the metal in him.

"Go to sleep. You need to rest." he told me. I then thought of something. It was probably stupid but it was worth a shot.

"C-Could you please... s-sing to me?" I asked him. He was silent for a few minutes before he finally responded with a slightly frustrated sigh.

"Fine. But will you sleep after I sing?" he said. I nodded excitedly and he just rolled his eyes. He then began.

Hush now, drift off to sleep
Reality, a memory
Don't be scared of what you find
Yeah, it's all just in your mind
Monsters that live inside
Your head at night, they are alright
Cause they can never compare
To the ones that live outside

So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare awaits
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare awaits
It's a fantasy, they'll be seeing you soon
Nowhere left to go, terrors keep breaking through
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare will become the truth

Rows of teeth penetrate
There's no escape, the veil is raised
Every mistake visible
So was it me after all?
A music box that creaks
The melody brings solemn peace
But only for one more breath
The last one you might have left

So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare awaits
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare awaits
It's a fantasy, they'll be seeing you soon
Nowhere left to go, terrors keep breaking through
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare will become the truth

The ticking clock breaks the spell with every beat
Illusion or not, you are safe for now, so dream
So dream your dream!

So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare awaits
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare awaits
It's a fantasy, they'll be seeing you soon
Nowhere left to go, terrors keep breaking through
So dream, dream, dream your dream
Cause when you're awake, the nightmare will become the truth

After he sang that last verse, I felt my eyes droop close and I was consumed by darkness.

Nightmare's P.O.V.

A few minutes later, Bonnie had come out of the room.

"Is she asleep?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Good. Now everyone, get ready. We're going out to murder a few brats." I said. This made everyone smirk evilly. We soon went out of the house to find the houses of the brats that hurt Y/N.

We soon found one of their houses. Oh and how lucky! They were all together having a sleep over. Time to get rid of them. Fredbear teleported us into the shadows of their room. I then made the lights flicker on and off which made them scream in fright. I then chuckled loud enough for them to hear. Then one of them yelled:

"Who's there?!"

We then stepped out of the shadows grinning at them insanely.

"You're worst nightmares..." I heard Foxy say.

"What did we do wrong that would make you come to kill us?! We did nothing to you guys!" the boy I assumed was Josh say. I laughed at this.

"Oh but you did. You hurt a girl named Y/N. So now you'll die." Bonnie said.

"You nearly killed her. Now it's time for us to let you feel how she felt." Chica said.

"Why are you sticking up for that loser? She's a worthless idiot!" one of the girls said. This made me growl.

"Why don't you just shut up?" Fredbear said. We then started to rip them apart. When we were done, the whole room was filled with blood and guts. This made me smirk.

"Our work here is done. Now it's time to go home. No one is to tel Y/N about this." I told the others. We then teleported back to the house and removed all trace of blood on us.

"Now Y/N won't have to worry about them anymore~."

Hope you liked the new chapter! I'll see you all in the next update. Evelyn out! :D