The Beginning

Y/N walked idly through a convenience store, picking out certain things he needed. Once he had everything, he purchased the items, then walked out of the store. He ripped open a bag of F/F chips, then popped a few in his mouth as he walked. He heard the whistle of a blade, and barely dodged the black blade of Miyabi's katana. The blade sliced his bag of chips in half, and they scattered all over the floor.

"Aw, come on!" He whined, then turned to where Miyabi had jumped away. She was joined by the other members of the Hebijo Elite, and they didn't look very happy. "What's your problem?!" He shouted, squatting down to pick the chips up. He felt the cold steel of the katana on his neck, and looked up at Miyabi. "Our master has ordered your death. I will say though..." She trailed off, then wiped a tear from her eye. "It was fun while it lasted." She finished.

But before she could slice his throat, he darted away, and summoned Baron's Promise. The girls behind Miyabi, now realizing that a fight would ensue, drew their weapons. "Fine then... SHINOBI KEKKAI!" Y/N shouted, covering their immediate area in a red bubble. Y/N then vanished like a shadow, and the girls took in the sights. Licks of flame danced through the air, and screams could be heard. They weren't close, but they weren't far, either. "So this is his Kekkai..." Imu whispered, looking around in awe. "I-I'm scared..." Murasaki whimpered, edging away from a flame.

One of the screams started getting closer very quickly, and Ryoubi barely managed to dodge a hellhound that jumped for her throat, making it slid to a stop. It turned to look at them, and the sight was disturbing. Its black fur was dried with blood, its eyes glowed bright red, and blood dropped from its jaws. Then Y/N suddenly darted next to the hellhound, and pet its head. "He's just trying to scare us! Get him!" Imu shouted, spinning her staff as she rushed him.

Y/N ducked under her swipe, then leg swept her. Before she hit the ground, he threw a single slash, which tore through Imu's armor. "Just how sharp is that sword?!" Miyabi muttered, and Y/N smirked. "You have no idea." He then charged her, but she managed to parry the attack, but she was being over powered. Ryoubi raised her rifle, and fired. The bullet did not pierce Y/N, but the force was enough to push him back a few paces. He sheathed his sword, then reached into his pocket. Pulling out his F/C scroll, he threw it in the air, and transformed. "Shinobi Tenshin!" He shouted, as his armor covered his body. Immediately after, he made a few Jutsus with his hands.

"Secret Ninja Art: Salvation!" He shouted, summoning a massive flaming battle axe. He then charged at the girls, and they did the same. He side bashed Imu away, then blocked Miyabi's katana. He kicked her away to dodge another shot from Ryoubi, then spun on his heel, and hurled the axe at her. She screamed as she dodged, then looked at it in terror. The blade had gotten stuck in the wall behind her, exactly where her neck had been mere seconds before. Y/N grabbed the axe, then began his next assault. 

Unfortunately, using the axe for more than a minute took its toll, and he started to cough up blood. He dismissed the axe, then drew Baron's Promise once again. Before he could advance again, Ryoubi shot him in the leg, and he fell to the ground, nursing the spot. Once again, Miyabi laid the sharp edge of her katana on his throat, then turned to Ryoubi. "You know what to do." She told her friend.

Ryoubi nodded, then slung her rifle over her shoulder. She did several Jutsus, then a cloud of smoke puff around Y/N. Miyabi sighed sadly, then sheathed her katana. Imu put her hand on her friend's shoulder. Before anyone could say anything, they heard a feeble cry of a baby. They glanced around, confused. "I-Imu... look." Murasaki whispered, pointing at the dissipating cloud. The girl's eyes widened. Laying there on the floor, was a naked, baby Y/N. 

Y/N continued to cry, probably because he was lying on cold, hard concrete. The girls looked at Ryoubi, who immediately went into defense mode. "I-I must've done the wrong Jutsu!" She stammered, then pointed her rifle at little Y/N's head, making the girls gasp. "R-Ryoubi-Chan?!" Ryouna yelped, backing away. "What?! What difference does it... make..." She trailed off.