The Break Up {14}

Aaron POV
"Take my phone and text Ivan to come pick her up. Don't tell him anything that happened." I told Jess and she nodded. Ten minutes later Ivan showed up and came inside through the front door. Jess and I covered the arch leading into the hallway where the blood and hole in the wall was.
"What happened?" He asked worried.
"She's fine. She used her leftover energy from using too much magic without enough energy from sleep. Please just take her to her house a d keep her safe. Jes-err, my mom and I need to take care of some things." He nodded and left with the orange-haired witch in his arms.
"Now what?" Jess asked me. "Dad!" I shouted as I limped out if the hole in the wall.
"Dad?! Are you okay?" He slowly woke up and when he finally was able to stand he went to take a step and fell back down. "U-Umm, Aaron? Your clothes." Jess said pointing to my shirt. I looked down and my shirt was dripping with my blood.
"I'm calling 911 right now." Jess said.
"R-Ra-chel? Why do you sound so different?" Dad asked. "Derek, its me, Jess. I'm stuck in your wife's body because of the demon king.
"Hello? We have two people that need to get to the hospital right now. One is dripping blood from his blood-soaked shirt and the other may have some broken ribs or such." There was panic in her tone and I could tell she was trying to hide it.
A few minutes later of sitting on the ground next to my dad, I eventually passed out from blood loss.
Jess/ Rachel POV
About five to ten minutes passed and two ambulance trucks showed up at the Lycan's house. One took Derek away, the other Aaron. I stood up and one of the hospital workers came over to me. "Uh, Mrs. Lycan would you like to sit in the back with your husband or your son?"
"I would like to be with Aaron right now. Derek and I are on, uh, rough terms right now." I quickly lied. He nodded and I hopped in the back with Aaron.
*3 months later*
Aph POV
'No, Laurance. You don't understand. This is another example of why we obviously weren't meant to be together. I don't understand you, and you don't understand me.'
"Come on Aph, please. I'm trying to understand you it's just-"
'You're trying to understand me? If you were a good boyfriend and didnt have feelings for someone else, you would actually understand me for real.'
"What do you mean have feelings for someone else? I love you only. And my sister of course."
'Sister? You never told me you had a sister.'
"Yeah I thought I did the first month we were dating."
'Well you thought wrong. And don't even try to hide it. I know you have feelings for Lucinda, Laurance.'
Laurance POV
'I know you have feelings for Lucinda, Laurance.'
I stayed sulent when she said that. She was rjght. I thought Lucinda was cute. But I only love her.
'Exactly what I thought. I'm sorry Laurance, but we're just not meant to be together.'
Aph POV
I stomped out of the house not even closing or slamming the door behind me. When I was walking down the street, I accidentally ran into somebody. I fell to the ground and looked up to see Aaron holding his hand out to help me up. I smiled and blushed.
"You alright Aph?" I nodded and took his hand. He looked at my face for a quick minute and then asked, "Why are you crying?"
I didn't flinch my hands or say anything. "Was it Laurance again?" I nodded as another tear rolled down my cheek. Ever since about a month ago, Laurance and I were getting in constant fights and I often ran to Zane or Aaron's house crying. Zane never knew wby, him and sometimes KC would cheer me up.
However, the one fight was so bad, I ran to Aaron's house and stayed there for a week, not moving from the guest bedroom.
Aaron opened his arms and I hugged him letting my tears soak his shirt. He picked me up and I continued to cry into his shoulder. I eventually fell asleep in his arms as he walked to his house, me still in his arms.
Aaron POV
I held my arms out and Aph hugged me tightly without hesitating sobbing into my shirt. I hugged her back and eventually picked her up. She continued hugging me as she cried into my shoulder. I started walking to my house with her still in my arms and she eventually fell asleep.
Laurance POV
Maybe she's right. Maybe we weren't meant to be together.. I thought as I went upstairs to what used to be our room. I still had purple curtains and pillows in the room, since purple was her favorite color. I took them down and shoved them in the closet.
As much as I hated admitting it, Aph was right. I developed feelings for Lucinda about a month ago, and I was good at hiding it. I still loved Aph more, I always have, but when she found out I secretly liked Lucinda, she got pissed. We have been in and out of fights all month, and I guess I apparently don't understand her.
It was gonna take a while to get over her, but I have to continue living life, right? I picked up my phone as it rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey Laurance. I saw aph run out of the house crying. Do yiu know what happened?"
"Yeah..." I paused for a moment and continued explaining what had happened.
"Ooh, ouch, that's rough. I'm sorry the relationship broke up like that."
"Yeah, it is going to take a loooonng time to get over her though."
"So Laurance, is it true that you actually have small feelings for Lucinda?"
I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Garroth? Oh my Irene. I'm hanging up."
"No, wait! I wanted to know if you wanted to come over to hang out, watch movies, and play video games. I invited Travis and Dante too."
"Ugh, fine. It will probably get Aph off my mind anyways. Be over in five."
"K. See you soon bro." I hung up and got ready. I couldn't get Aph's crying and running away out of my head. I felt soooo bad. I hope Ein doesn't find out... He'll literally kill me.
------------------------------
Hey ya'll! So so sorry this chapter took so long to come out. My birthday was on Thursday and I just had a weekend party and have been busy all week. But yeah. My bday was Thursday, my Pap's bday on Friday, and my dad's birthday today (Sunday). So again, thank ya'll for waiting patiently. I hope you enjoyed and I will be trying to keep updating constantly. Bye! 🥞🥔🌮💜🤠