Goku's Mysterious Gift

4 months have past since Goku and Vegeta's battle against Broly. At Capsule Corp Bulma decides to throw a surprise birthday party for Goku after learning from Vegeta that his birthday was on April, after inviting guests including Team RWBY, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy and Carla, Akame, Kurome, and everyone else such as Krillin, Piccolo, Master Roshi, and even King Kai Who was allowed to be on Earth for a day.
Also attending are Wattpad writers DBZforlife16, CedrickNkansah, CynderBlack3, and CharleTheNekoSaiyan, along with the goddesses & their sisters of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Bulma: "Alright people, Goku is currently training with Whis at Lord Beerus's Planet and they'll be arriving in 3 hours. I Informed Whis about the party so let's hope he doesn't spoil it for Goku."

Me: "This is so exciting guys! Goku's party is going to be a blast!"

Neptune: "Yeah, also thank you for adding me to this story!"

Cedrick: "Oh my god, Neptune stop breaking the fourth wall!"

Noire: "Hmm I suppose this could be interesting though I doubt I'll like it."

Cynder: "Oh cheer up Noire you really need to be more socially instead of being a loner."

Noire: "Hey! Who told you to call me that?"

Cynder: "Neptune."

Noire: "Neptune!"

Neptune: "Oh ah Nep Nep Nep Nep."

Me: "There she goes let's see if anyone can last 10 minutes or hours of her saying Nep Nep Nep."

Charlie: "All right stop talking guys, it's time to decorate already."

Vegeta: "Remind me why I have to help out with the decorations! I should be over there training with Whis instead!"

Ruby: "Well you did told Bulma that Goku's birthday is around April, so that means you have to help out as well."

Vegeta: "Just because I have told Bulma about Kakarot's Birthday doesn't mean I have to help out with the decorations it's a waste of time!"

Weiss: "Please mister Vegeta you must help out, this is a special occasion for Goku besides he never celebrated his birthday before."

Vegeta: " Nor does he even know about his birthday. I rather leave right now than to help out."

Krillin: "Come on Vegeta lighten up will ya, you know more about Goku better than anyone else here well except the writers, besides you know more about his Saiyan heritage than any of us." Krillin said while blowing balloons

Blake: "He has point there Vegeta not too many of us even know about yours and Goku's Saiyan history." Blake said while trying to put the Happy Birthday Goku Banner.

Erza: "You know come think to about it I'm very curious about both you and Goku's past what's it like, you never told any of us about where you guys were during the day of your Planet's Destruction at the hands of Frieza." Said Erza who was setting up the tables along with Natsu.

Neptune: "So why don't you tell us what happened that day, even though I already know how it happened...."

Before Neptune could say anything that relates to Goku and Vegeta's past had her mouth covered by Cedrick who already about the story but doesn't want anyone to know. (excluding the Wattpad writers)

Cedrick:" ZIP IT Neptune you can't be telling everyone here what happened!"

Vegeta: " Hmph the only thing i remember at that time was being on a planet I was sent to along with Raditz, Nappa, and two other Saiyans where we were informed about our Planet's destruction, at the time I was still young and I wanted to become the next King Vegeta only for it to be ruined thanks to Frieza. As for Kakarot i didn't care where he was sent to at the time, of course you probably know where he eventually was sent to."