Special Announcement

Guys! Guys! I have an announcement.

Goku: "What is it?"

Ruby: "Yeah?"

Well This Story has reached 1,000 Reads!

Neptune: "Whoa really!?"

Noire: "Congrats."

Vegeta: "Good Keep it up."

Weiss: "This is outstanding."

Goku: "Wow this calls for a Celebration."

Ruby: "Yep let's call everyone!"

At Dbz's house
Bulma: Congratulations Dbz for the 1k on this story."

Piccolo: "It's unbelievable how many readers enjoyed reading this story a lot."

Blanc: "Congrats Dbz, now your one of the writers. But you still came from a long way to go as you still need more followers than 20 but good job still."

Neptune: "eating pudding" By the way when are you making a new chapter for your stories such as The Saiyans of Night Raid."

Noire: "Yandere Noire: Crazy Love. Although I find it disturbing for you to make a yandere story about me."

Vegeta: "Gods vs the Super Warrior."

Ruby: "The Let's Play: Dragon Ball Fighterz."

Goku: And The Anime All Stars: School Life Story. You really need to update these Chapters especially Anime All Stars."

Yeah don't worry about that I'm getting there guys.

Anyways Thank you guys for reading my story. I didn't think you all would like this so much. For that this calls for a sneak peek for one of my upcoming stories. Take a look.

Sneak Peak
In Magnolia Town
Goku: "Where am I?"

Goku looks around and saw a girl with a red cape lying on the floor along with another girl.

Goku: "Oh no."

Goku rushes to the two unconscious girls.

Goku: "Hey are you both alright?"

Suddenly one of the girls wakes up.

???: ugh Wha? What happened? Who are you...?"

Goku: "My names Goku, what about you?"

Ruby: "Ruby....Ruby Rose."

Goku: "It's great to meet you Ruby."

The Two shake hands and then a friendship was born.

End Sneak Peek
Ruby: "That's it?"

Goku: "Yeah that's kind of a disappointment."

Look it's just a sneak peek besides this will be changed when the story is actually released.

Akame: "What's it called?"

The Story is called Dragon Ball Crossworlds.
It's a story that takes place after the Tournament of Power but before Dragon Ball Super: Broly.

Neptune: "Interesting But am I in it?"

No, This is a crossover with Dragon Ball Super, RWBY, Akame Ga Kill, and Fairy Tail. In this story all 4 of your worlds exist in the Dragon Ball Universe. With the exception of Akame's world as it will be in a different dimension like In the Saiyans of Night Raid, But Goku and Akame will not know each other. Because the story is different from the one where they know each other in Saiyans of Night Raid."

Goku: "Aw really."

Akame: "That's sad..."

But like in the Saiyans of Night Raid, Both you and Goku will have a good friendship in this crossover story as well.

Goku: "That's good to know."

Akame: "I agree."

Now as for the other stories I'm working on them so don't you guys worry, though I'm unsure about the one with the Anime All Stars Since that's the sequel to this story and since Cedrick isn't around I'm not so sure how it will it work because of the fact I'm using Cedrick in the story while he isn't active in the Wattpad and is in school.

Beerus: "Oh come on, get over it you can't let that bother you!"

Vegeta: "I agree it's pathetic of you to not continue a story where your first follower and friend is in the story."

Goku: "Come on stop that Vegeta, He'll find a way to continue the story just be patient."

Ruby: "Yeah, Dbz will release the new chapters soon ok."

Neptune: "Hmm bummer I expected to be in that Crossover."

Noire: "He will include us in the one with Goku and Ruby crossover story."

Neptune: "Oh right."

Neptune these days....Anyways once again Thanks for the 1k on this story people, and don't worry I'm working on the chapters for the other stories soon.
So Peace out.