Warning

Warning ⚠️

This story contains harsh mentions of, gore, abuse, mental health, murder, and sexual harassment, assault then followed by rape. I do not view any of the characters how they are mentioned in reality and do not support any of the themes above. This was written entirely for entertainment. I know the boys are amazing people that would never be involved in anything of these topics.

I also do not advise you to read this if you are a light hearted person or are under the age of 18, simply because of mature scenes. Read this story at your own risk and please do not send hate comments if you do not like the story. If that is the case, I apologise, the door is at the top left and I hope you find a different story to appease you. For everyone else who is intrigued or interested in this story, read on.

Also Mae in this story is just a filler name for Y/n. As the writer, I find it difficult to place Y/n as the main character without giving her a name. To me it's like it gets rid of the personality. You can still replace it for Y/n as you read and make comments about her with Y/n that's fine.

I will say, updates are slow on basically all 10 or so of my active story's so bare with me on this one as well and thank you for your patience.

I hope you enjoy and are entertained!