The Next Day.

Jordan was walking down the side of the quiet road on his way to school. He couldn't even think about what happened yesterday, the embarrassment was too much. So today, he decided to find a new girlfriend so he could convince everyone again that he's not gay.

As he walked into his classroom, everyone was staring at him with a grimace face. He couldn't help but feel irritation inside of him. But, instead of that he walked to his seat and did his daily school routine. Jordan looked around the room and found that boy. The boy named Ayden. How could this be? Jordan felt frustration in his mind. Ayden looked back and scanned around the room to find Jordan. Ayden saw him and they remain in eye contact. Jordan had anger in his eyes, Ayden on the other hand had no emotion in his eyes and looked back. What was that?

After class was done, this girl just came up to Jordan with a nervous look. Her body language was too obvious that she has butterflies in her stomach.

"Hey, it's me Lillian. I really like you, and so I believe you're not gay. I feel you, you aren't gay. If you date me, and I see what I expect, I'll tell everyone you aren't gay because of the experiences. Okay? Do you like me back is the main question." Lillian looked deeply into Jordan's eyes and hoped for him answer to be 'yes'.

Jordan didn't know what to do. He doesn't like Lillian, at all. But he has to get a girlfriend to prove he is straight. So he accepted it, leaving him regretting what just happened but it was the only choice to do.