The BIG Takeover

"Mon-El, I've recruited another team member. Meet Iris West." Thawne says.

"So let me get this straight. For our plan we need all four of us?" Mon-El asked.

"Yes we do need all four of us. If we're gonna break into S.T.A.R. Labs, we need to bail out a fifth member while we're there." Thawne said.

"What there's four of us?" Iris asked.

"Yes Iris there's four of us." Thawne said.

"I know there's Iris, Mon-El, Thawne, and me, but who's the fifth team member gonna be?" Reign asked.

"It's gonna be Savitar!" said Thawne.

"OHHHH... See, we haven't seen him in a while." Mon-El said.

"We're taking over S.T.A.R. Labs. We need Iris to distract Team Flash so we can go in there and steal the cold gun. And everything else for the matter. Thawne and I will fight Kara and Barry. Reign, release Savitar. Just remember, they took his armor, so he'll die if he runs around too long without it. So, before you bail him out, give him his armor." Mon-El said.

MEANWHILE AT BARRY'S.......

"Ohhh.. Barry yes! Fuck me Barry. Fuck me all night. Dick me down, dick me down, dick me down." Kara screamed.

"I plan on it. It'll be my treat." Barry said while moaning.

AFTER THEY FUCKED.....

"Barry, that was good. I know that you're an expert but I didn't expect it to be that good." Kara said.

"Is that an insult? If so I'm highly offended." Barry said pretending that his feelings were hurt.

"No Barry I'm not insulting you, I'm complimenting you. You did me better than I thought you would." Kara said.

"Oh well thanks. It was my pleasure." Barry said.

AT S.T.A.R. LABS......

"Oh no! Call Barry and Kara, we have a slight Invasion problem." Cisco said.

"On it!" Caitlin said. "Barry, Kara. We need the Flash, and Supergirl. We have a slight invasion problem. Please be here quickly."

"We're on our way."

"Oh Caitlin. So quick to call for backup, but never the one to handle what should be done. Never got the chance to. I have a proposition for you. Let me give you an ice persona, and you can join us. Join those who fight for the right and strong. Not the weak and pathetic." Mon-El said.

Caitlin transforms into Killer Frost and says, "No thanks. And I already exist. I'm pretty sure you know nothing about how to give someone an ice persona anyway."

"Who are you?" Eobard asks.

"The name's Frost. Killer Frost. And if you don't get out of this building, I'll kill you myself." Killer Frost said.

After Killer Frost stopped talking Eobard felt a fist fly across his face, and a blast from the cold gun.

"Good job Mr. Allen and Mr. Dibny." Frost said.

Just then Supergirl came in the cortex and punched Mon-El. Soon the fight escalated and they were battling outside. Supergirl soon got dizzy, and fell over. Luckily Barry followed and caught her when she fell. He ran her to S.T.A.R. Labs

"Caitlin. Please check up on Kara. She passed out in the middle of a fight, and she normally doesn't. Please help her."

"Intruder alert in the pipeline." Cisco says.

"GOD DAMN IT! Who is it now?" Barry asked.

"Pulling up the security footage now." Cisco stated.

"Alright, tell me when you find something." Barry said.

"Iris? Dude, Iris is breaking Savitar out of the pipeline." Cisco says.

Without hesitation, Barry picked up Thawne, Mon-El, and Reign and sped them into their own cells. He locked Iris in one too.

"You're not getting out of here Iris. You're staying here for a long time. YOU DON'T GET TO HELP THE BAD GUYS BECAUSE I WON'T FUCK YOU IRIS!!" Barry yelled.

"But Barry. You can't leave me in here. Please let me out." Iris tries to explain.

"DAMN IT IRIS! I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR EXCUSES! IT'S SAD THAT YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO DO DUMB THINGS AND STILL BE A GOOD PERSON. GOOD PEOPLE DON'T DESTROY LIVES AND CALL IT NOBLE!!" Barry said.

"Barry, I understand you're mad but I had to. It was the only way to get your attention."

"NO IRIS. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU DON'T KNOW, DON'T UNDERSTAND, AND DON'T CARE. THAT HOW YOU ARE. NEVER INTERESTED IN ANYTHING IF IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!" Barry said.

IN THE MED LAB.........

"How's she doing Caitlin?" Cisco asked.

"Kara's vitals are fine, but I found something Barry should know." Caitlin responded.

THROUGH BARRY'S COMMS AND SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE.....

"IRIS! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU BETRAYED US ALL. YOU BETRAYED ME, KARA, CISCO, CAITLIN, HARRY, JOE, CECILE! YOU EVEN BETRAYED WALLY! AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET WHAT YOU WANTED?" Barry yelled.

"I DID IT BECAUSE KARA STOLE MY MAN. THAWNE SHOWED ME THAT YOU AND I ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER!! I DON'T CARE FOR A WOMAN WHO TAKES MY MAN!" Iris yelled back.

"IRIS YOU REJECTED ME! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME THAT WAY! SO I MOVED ON. YOU DO NOT GET TO BLAME THIS ON KARA!!" Barry shouted.

IN THE MED BAY......

"Where's Barry?" Kara asked when she woke up.

"Good morning Girl of Steel. How was your power nap?" Cisco said

"Who's Barry yelling at?" Kara asked

"He had to lock Iris in the pipeline, she betrayed us all." Caitlin said. "But that's an issue for another time. We need to tell you something Kara."

"Well don't wait up, tell me." Kara said.

"Kara, you're pregnant." Caitlin said.