Telling Barry

"I'm pregnant? Well call Barry up here. We have to tell him." Kara said.

"Well, we would but he's busy. He's still dealing with Iris who now has a grudge against you for "stealing her man". She helped Mon-El, Thawne, Reign and Savitar break into S.T.A.R. Labs." Cisco says.

"Fine, I'll just go down there myself." Kara said.

"You're completely welcome to do so." Cisco says.

"Wait, where's the pipeline?" Kara asked.

"Turn left and go down the hall to your left." Cisco says.

"Thanks Cisco." Kara said.

"WAIT A SECOND WHAT DID IRIS DO?" Caitlin asked.

"Weren't you listening? She helped Mon-El, Thawne, Reign and Savitar break into S.T.A.R. Labs." Cisco asked.

"To be fair, after I told Kara she was pregnant, I left the room. You know I don't eavesdrop." Caitlin said.

IN THE PIPELINE........

"OH LOOK WHO JUST WALKED IN! IT'S OF COURSE NONE OTHER THAN THE MAN SNATCHER. DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORD 'MINE' MEANS?" Iris yelled.

"Barry, can I talk to you? In the hall? Alone? Without her." Kara asked.

"Yeah sure. She's getting on my nerves anyway." Barry said.

IN THE HALL......

"What'd you wanna talk about?" Barry asks.

"You're not gonna like this, but I'm pregnant." Kara said with a nervous face.

"Are you kidding? That's great news Kara." Barry said.

"But aren't you scared?" Kara asked.

"Of course I'm scared Kara. The thought of being a dad, absolutely frightens me. But you and I can handle this. We'll be amazing parents." Barry said.

"How can you be so confident? I'm literally scared about this to the point of shitting myself. And kryptonians don't do that." Kara said.

"Kara, you're amazing, smart, kind, beautiful, and you'll be a great mom because you know how to raise a kid. You said you babysat as a teenager, right, so you'll know what you're doing because you have experience. So don't worry, because you've got this!" Barry said.

"You're right Barry. We do have this under control. I promise you Barry, we'll be amazing parents." Kara said.

"Oh no. You know what that means. The twins told me that we'll have another kid three years after they are born. So if that's the twins you're pregnant with right now, we die in three years trying to get you to a hospital to give birth to Bartholomew Henry Allen Jr. And our murderer right now is sitting in that pipeline." Barry said.

"That's stressful. Why would you bring that up right now?" Kara asked.

"I'm sorry. But parenting is like wearing your heart on the outside of your body. But no matter what," Barry said.

"We'll make it through this." Kara says finishing his sentence.

Just then Iris broke out of her cell, and walked down the hall.

"What the FUCK? Why don't you listen when I say he's mine?" Iris asked as she pulls out a knife and tries to stab Kara.

"DON'T STAB HER IRIS! SHE'S PREGNANT!" Barry yelled as he ran to stop her.

"What? Barry how could you do something that stupid? You couldn't control yourself? You just had to fuck her? Why her Barry? Why not ME?" Iris asked.

"DAMN IT IRIS, WE'RE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN. YOU REJECTED ME WHEN I CONFESSED MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, SO I MOVED ON! KARA AND I ARE IN LOVE." Barry yelled.

"Barry. Do you have to be a heartbreaker? Can't you be nice to me?" Iris asks while playing the victim card and accusing Barry of always bullying her.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? I'VE ALWAYS BEEN NICE TO YOU!" Barry said.

"I'm BARRY. I bully people. I'm the Flash. I'm superior! I will always be better than you." Iris mocked. "If you wanna live Barry, I suggest you get out of my way and let me kill her. She can't steal my man if she's dead."

"If you kill her, you kill my future kids. My future wife, and my future in general. Because I'd rather honestly die than marry your psychotic ass." Barry said.

"See that's the problem. Kara manipulated you. She tricked you so you'd fall in love with her. She doesn't love you back. She just wants you for your money." Iris said.

"She does love me. And she can't use me for my money, because girl, I'm broker than a joke." Barry said.

"Have you forgotten that I'm right here? And future wife? Barry do you wanna?" Kara asked.

"Yes Kara. I do wanna marry you. I wanna show you that I love you more than I'd ever be capable of loving Iris. I don't have the engagement ring yet, but I'll have it soon." Barry said.

"I'll marry you Barry with or without a ring." Kara said.

"FINE! I give up! You win this round Kara! I'm going to my dad for advice." Iris says.

AT JOE'S HOUSE

"Dad? How do I get someone to love me?" Iris asks.

"I don't really think there's a way that you can make a boy fall in love with you just like that. I mean unless you're a witch that can make a love spell on him. Listen Iris, I'm sure there's a guy out there somewhere who will love you unconditionally. You just have to find him." Joe says. 

"I'm not a witch. And how could you be sure he's out there? What if the man that's destined to be with me is already dead? Will I die alone?" Iris asked.

"I'm sure of it, Iris somebody loves you. And you may not already know him." Joe says.

"You know what? You're right. There is somebody out there who loves me. And I know exactly who it is." Iris says.