4. The Night

After Arya being missing for a good while, the Queen and King decided to hold a some kind of court to judge her, when she was found. The small hall of the inn was filled with people. They were casually just staying at the inn, or a part of father's or the King's entourage.

I was brought inside the room, no, actually I forced myself inside the room when Arya was found. A couple of the soldiers tried to go against it, but I made some valid points about a child facing the King and Queen by herself without anyone, for an act she did not necessarily do. Of course Joffrey the little bastard, was next to his dear mother, who had threatened me not so long ago.

Cersei's ice green eyes were daggered onto me. If glances could kill I would be dead right then and there. She cocked her head, making her beautiful blonde curls slide down from her shoulder. The red and golden dress was a perfect fit, and made her beautiful, although she was not as young as she had been.

"Lyanna I believe you should be with Sansa in the back," she said, her face posing a sour smile.

"I believe I am right where I am needed your Grace," I said kindly lowering my eyes with a beautiful smile. I knew it made the Queen annoyed. For everyone else's eyes I was just a sweet little girl, even though in my mind I was doing power moves every second. "For Arya."

"Very well then. Even though you are not her mother," Cersei uttered not even looking at me anymore.

"Yes your Grace," I was able to spit through my teeth.

My father stormed in at the right moment. I would have attacked the Queen if he had not come to us. Well to Arya to be exact, but his presence calmed me down as well.

"I'm sorry," Arya immediately said. I didn't think she needed to apologize, but I guessed it was just because she felt so guilty of disappearing. She should. I did not have fun worrying over her with father.

I pet Arya's hair and glanced at the Queen. She did really show her displease strongly. She didn't even try to hide it.

"Are you hurt?" father questioned and stroked Arya's face. I swallowed and moved my arm over to father's shoulder and gestured him to move on from Arya. He had the King to face.

"What is the meaning of this? Why was my daughter not brought to me at once?" he growled whilst getting up. Anger fuming from him I anticipated what Robert was going to answer. Surely he was going to be on our side?

"How dare you speak to your King in that manner?" Cersei asked condescendingly. I knew she was the Queen and I knew that I needed to respect her authority, but something in her just made me so angry. I moved gently forward; I swore it wasn't even an inch. Jaime looked at me from the side where he was with the other King's guards and warned me with his eyes. I drew in a deep breath and outhaled it to cool myself down. And it worked.

"Quiet, woman," Robert said angrily, clearly sensing the condescend from Cersei's voice. "Sorry, Ned. I never meant to frighten the girl. But we need to get this business done quickly." Robert changed his position on the chair. The chair was now acting as a throne. But it probably didn't feel the same as the iron throne back in King's Landing. The chair was probably much more comfortable.

"Your girl and that butcher's boy attacked my son. That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off," Cersei acclaimed. Joffrey held his hand like it was in much pain. I am not saying it didn't hurt, but the hand seemed completely in tact. I swallowed and glanced over at Jaime, who knew I was going to say something inappropriate from the way he looked back at me.

"I am sure it hurts my Prince, but your hand seems to be perfectly in tact. It must had not been that bad then," I said innocently. And of course I received a cold stare from Cersei.