Chapter Four

Brianna's POV

The Grand Hotel was beyond beautiful. The interior was designed in marble white and gold. The elevator doors were like little gold mansion gates. The chandeliers were made of crystals and the bulbs on them were formed like candles. Everything was just fancy and elegant.

I wore a black floral satin skirt with a simple black off shoulder top. My hair was in a loose bun and i wore my shades as I approached the receptionist.

He beamed at me immediately he recognized who i was. "Miss Brianna! You're welco-"

"Room key." I spoke calmly while replying to an email on my phone.

No response.

I looked at him again when i realized i had been standing there for more than 5 seconds and he didn't move an inch.

"Faster!" I urged him in a harsh tone. He became frightened and with shaky hands, he gave me the key card.

He snapped his fingers at the bell-boy. "Please take Miss Brianna to the seaview suite."

The bell-boy took the suitcase and gestured me toward the elevator.  As the elevator doors were about closing, a male voice yelled. "Hold that for me!"

I was about to tap on the close button but the bell boy beat me to it. I narrowed my eyes at him and he gave an apologetic smile as he tapped the open button.

I stepped back and allowed the man who was strikingly handsome enter. He stood beside me and his perfume lingered in the elavator. It wasn't too harsh but it was a pleasant fragrance, just my style.

He had a very light hair-almost blonde and was wearing a blue Burberry suit with an empirio armani swiss watch on his wrist. The sight of his jawline made me swallow and when he turned to give me a polite smile, i noticed a cute dimple. His eyes were green but if you looked from a far distance you would think they were grey. My shades were still on, so thankfully, he didn't catch me ogling and biting my lip.

"Good day, Sir." The bellboy greeted.

"Yeah, good day to you John." He replied the bellboy. As he was about to press the button to his floor, he stopped.

He glanced at me. "Looks like we're on the same floor."

I didn't answer. I kept a straight face and listened to the elavator song.

Ding.

"Right this way, ma'am." The bellboy gestured me out of the elevator.

"Enjoy your stay." The drop-dead gorgeous stranger said behind me as I walked out of the elevator. I removed my shades and looked at him.

Now, a normal and nice person would've said 'Thank you, you too' but I was far from being normal after what Riley did to me. So, I walked out and completely Ignored him.

The "John" opened the door and i was amazed with it. The presidential seaview suite was beyond beautiful. In the middle of the room was a cozy living room with beige coloured couches, a huge flower vase, floor length curtains, and a big flat screen tv. Under my feet-on the tiles were fishes swimming. How they did that, i never knew.

I opened the bedroom door and in there lay a massive bed waiting to comfort me with it warmness and coziness. The bell-boy opened the the curtains and I fell in love with the sight of the beautiful wet blue sea.

Opposite the bedroom, was the dining room with a really long table and a frame on the wall with a writing (All things are possible to them that believe.
_God).

As soon as John left, I checked my phone. Mom had been calling me but I ignored it. She had no idea where I was so, I texted her.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to commit suicide. I won't give you the peace of having Jake as your only son."

I went to the bathroom and soaked myself in the hot tub. The warm water helped to relieve some tension on my back and slowly, i fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was already 7:30.PM I was expecting Jane and Rachel by 8:00PM. I quickly changed into my black one shoulder jumpsuit with a front bow at the waist and paired it with a red strap heel sandals. I put my curly hair in a sleek ponytail, applied a blood red matte lipstick and went down to the restaurant.

My table wasn't ready so I decided to wait at the bar close to the restaurant.

"What would you like ma'am?" The bartender asked.

''I'll have sprite on the rocks."

''Sorry?" His expression made me laugh a bit.

"It looks like ice on the rocks but it's just sprite with a pinch of salt".

"Ah!" He nodded and made the drink in less than five seconds.

I was taking a sip of my drink when I felt the presence of someone move over."Hey, pretty lady."

I turned to the position of the voice. ''Eww, what are you, hitting on me?"

"I was jus just-"

"I was jus just" I mimicked him. "Let me put a stop to that little brain of yours right now. Females with asses like mine, do not talk to men with faces like yours. Okay?"

He stood up and left. Clearly embarrassed.

Few moments after he left, someone from a distance but not to far from where I was sitting asked. "Can I know what you're drinking?"

The voice was familiar but I was not in the mood for men and their woos. "Mind your business." I said flatly and dropped the glass on the table. I could smell a familiar fragrance shift closer and before I could notice he took a sip of my drink.

Please don't forget to comment, vote and share with your friends.
***😙😙***