3

6:30 a.m.

I got to get ready for my date with Katsuki. After I got out of the shower I was deciding what to wear since I don't know where he'll take me. So I decided to wear a pastel pink sweater with a black denim pinafore dress and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I grab my bag and went down stairs to see my mum sitting on the couch. I forgot that my
mom's quirk is mind read/control so basically I can't lie to her. "An
wear are you going missy? " She said with her arms crossed. "I'm going on a date with Katsuki. "

After I said that her eyes lit up with sparkles. "Well have fun with your date be back before dinner. " I said goodbye to my mom and went outside to see Katsuki waiting for me. When he saw me he blush. "Well y-you look n-nice." He stuttered, so cute 💕.

While we were walking I noticed that his hand keeps on brushing my hand. I took the chance and grab his hand intertwined it with mine. He 'tched' and looked away to avoid eye contact. I use my quirk to know what he's thinking. "Why is she so bold yet cute." Aww Katsuki is embarrassed.

We were walking until we reach our destination the cinema. It's been a long time since I last watch a movie. "I'll go buy the tickets and popcorn,  you go wait over there. " While I was waiting for Katsuki some group of boys approach me they look like high schoolers.

"Hey baby. " Ew gross much. "Whatcha doing here all alone? " I really hate cocky dudes like this, well there's only one way to get rid of them. 'Walk away and act like you are a dog' my eyes glow gold and they did exactly as I said and it was hilarious.

"What was all that about? " Katsuki came with a large popcorn and two soft drinks. "They try to hit on me, so might is well use my quirk. " He chuckled at my statement. "Seriously your the best girlfriend I have. " My blood suddenly went up to my face as I was blushing red like a tomato.

Time skip to the entrance exam

The morning of the entrance exams. I was waiting outside for Katsuki since we're still early but like they said the early the better. "HURRY YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!!! (Y/N) IS WAITING FOR YOU!!! " And there goes the normal life in the Bakugou family household. "SHUT UP, OLD HAG!!! "

I really seriously don't understand how they live with each other in one house without anything not being broken. "Oh Katsu-chan let's go. " He tched at me well he's a ray of sunshine. He grab my wrist and literally dragged me the whole way to U.A.

When we got to the main entrance, we part ways since I got to take the recommendation exams instead of the normal entrance exams before we part I peck his lips and wished him luck. He was burning bright red and shouted "I DON'T NEED LUCK I'M GONNA WIN AND BE NO. 1!!!" He knows that this is an entrance exam right? Well I know he'll pass the exams.

With that said and done, I went to my entrance exam. When I got there I accept bumped into a someone. "Ah, sorry my fault. " I said to the person I bumped into. "No, it's my fault for spacing out. I'm Yaoyorozu Momo, nice to meet you. " She said with a smile and extend her hand for me to shake. "Nice to meet you too, I'm (L/N) (Y/N). "

(So basically I don't know what they did for the scholarship exam so we'll just skip this one)

A week after the exams

I was waiting for the letter from U.A. I'm afraid that I won't make it in or maybe the letter got lost in the mail or something. While I was pacing back and forth, I suddenly jumped by the knock on my door. "(Y/N) you got a letter from U.A. "

I quickly rushed down stairs to see my mum and dad were celebrating before me. "You guys know we got to read it first, right? " My mom stop my dad and hand me the letter. I grab it and went straight to my room. I started opening the letter and it says

I don't believe it....

I won't believe it....

I can't believe it....

I got in!!!! I'm in class 1A the hero course. I'm going to be a hero!!! "Yaay!!!" I was jumping up and down like a maniac but who cares I got into U.A. my hard work finally pay off. I got to tell katsuki about this. I ran down stairs to Katsuki's house which didn't take me an hour to arrive. His mum let me in seeing I was in a rush to meet him.

"Katsuki!!! " I arrived in his room completely out of breath. Katsuki watch me as I was catching my breath. "Why the hell you running?! We literally lived next door to each other!!!!" Once I got my breath a walk straight to him. He looks afraid since I was being a little bit weird. "Katsuki, I got in!!! " I said squealing so happily while he grab my waist and carry me up.

"I knew my girl could do it." He then laid a peck on my lips, I was so happy since he did help me train. He told me that he also got the letter from U.A. him and I are going to be classmates again.

Time skip

"(Y/N) hurry up you're not going to be late on the first day of school aren't you" I looked at myself in the mirror and I was ready to go. I went down stairs for breakfast and I said goodbye to my mom then went off with Katsuki. I was excited to see my classmates since this is a prestigious school and they must be a lot of students with awesome quirks here.

When we got there, they're only a few who came early. "(L/N)-san, long time no see. " I heard a familiar voice. "Yaomomo!!! Nice to see you too. " We were basically hugging and fangirling. While Katsuki sat down and acted cocky. "Get your feet off! " A strange boy with glasses walk up to Katsuki. "Don't you feel bad for the U.A. alumnus and the maker of this desk? " Well katsuki being himself obviously he will irritate the dude more.

"No, I don't! Where are you from? Your a bit part!" The dude with the glasses then answered him like a robot. "I'm from Soumei Private Academy. I'm Iida Tenya. " Again what's wrong with this dude's hands is he an actual robot or something? "Somei?! That damn elite school... You're worth killing then. " Well here we go. Our new life here in U.A. I wonder what adventures we'll have?