4

So our homeroom teacher is called Aizawa Shota, an underground pro hero called Erase Head, an erasure hero. His quirk is he can erase a person's quirk just by looking at them but when he blinks their quirk comes back to normal. The sad part is he has dry eyes literally wasted on an awesome quirk like that.

Now we're having a quirk assessment test, he'll give us a few test that let us use our quirks. He said that the lowest score will be expelled. Everyone literally freaked out. Yaomomo and I were the only ones quiet, and a certain half white and half red haired boy with a poker face.

The most shocking part of all this was Izuku had a quirk. Katsuki was furious that he attack him him, well attempt attack he would actually did it if Aizawa-sensei didn't stop him. So Izuku has a quirk and I didn't know anything about it but his finger is bruised. There could be only one explanation for all this......

Time skip

After all that we all went back to the classroom except Izuku since he needed to go to the recovery girl's room to cure his broken finger. Well all of us got our timetable. Then went home since today is just the first day, tomorrow the real work begins.

I walked back home with Katsuki since his ask me to walk home him. Well more like since his my overprotective boyfriend but that what makes him cute and why I like him.

"So are you still mad about it? " I said while we were walking together hand by hand. "What do you mean by mad?! " He replied with his usual anger mode on. "Cause I'm calm okay?! CALM!!! " He looked away while gritting his teeth. I giggled at his cute statement of being 'calm'.

"Yeah that's very calm of you, Katsuki. " We stopped as we arrived at our houses. "Well Katsuki see you tomorrow then. " I gave him a kiss on the cheek to goodbye. I know I'm being dramatic since we literally live next to each other and go to school together.

"You better not stay up all night, get some rest. " With that statement of his we went our separate ways. "Mom, I'm back! " Since my dad is still working I figured Mom should be at home. "Welcome back (Y/N), How's first day? " I entered the dining room since she's in the kitchen. "Well not bad, my class room teacher is Aizawa Shota, have you heard of him before? " I took a sit down so I ask talk to her.

"Aah yes, he goes by the name Eraser Head now. " My mom answered while she is cooking something for dinner. "Okay then I'm gonna take a shower first. " I walked upstairs to my room wondering about something today. How the hell did Midoriya Izuku has a quirk and if he activates it his body is broken. There's something not right and I'm going to find out.

Time skip

"Honey hurry up, Katsuki is waiting for you. " I grab my bag and went down. "Bye mom" I gave her a kiss on a cheek and went to wear my shoes. "Have this, I don't want you to starve before lunch. " She hand me a sandwich with a carton of milk. "Katsuki! Sorry I made you wait" I smile at him while catching my breath.

"What the hell took you so long?! " He stop to see my hair is a complete mess. "Oi you didn't you tied your hair? " I didn't notice that I forgot to tied my hair since I was literally running down the stairs. "I guess I just forgot about it. Let's go. " While walking a took a bite on my sandwich and Katsuki insists that he tied my hair.

"There you go. Next time brush your before you go out! Now give me your hand!!! " I gave him a confuse look but I gave him my hand and he grab it. "Katsuki what doin-" Before I could finish my sentence he cut in.

"What's wrong for a boyfriend wanting to hold his girlfriend's hand?!! " He blurted out while blushing red. "Aww, cute~" I giggled while hugging his arm. "I could get use to this side of you, Katsuki" Saying making extremely red and shouting like a maniac on our to school.

Today we have a class with All Might. "Today we'll be doing something different. " He showed a card which says 'Battle' and Midoriya said it softly but then Katsuki shouted "BATTLE!!!"

Time skip

When out to meet the boys who waiting for us. All might was like a proud father seeing as with our costumes. He then told us that we'll be in pairs. I got partner up with Oijiro his quirk is tail, he literally has a tail attached to him. We're the villain team that means our job is to protect the device and beat the hero team.

While Oijiro and I were discussing we were all watching Ochako and Midoriya's (hero team) fight against Iida and Katsuki (villain team) and their fight was pretty intense that Katsuki nearly killed Midoriya and now his in the recovery room with Ms. Recovery Girl. Because that Midoriya took one hell of a hit from Katsuki and his explosion are nasty.

Next up I'm going head on with the duo coloured haired boy:Todoroki Shoto Endeavor's Kid

The son of the second pro-hero Endeavor, His quirk is half hot and half cold he controls fire with his right side and ice on his left side. The kid is kind of the strongest I know but not as strong as All Might.

Oijiro and I were getting ready. I made myself invisible and asked Oijiro to guard it while I'll try to block their way for coming near the weapon . Before anything could happen the building was covered with ice but I quickly covered myself with my forcefield before the ice get me. Then I heard footsteps coming near my way, I know it was Todoroki Shoto I just have to figure out a plan to attack him.

"(Y/N) Do you copy? "

"Yeah Oijiro, How are you doing up there? "

"Well besides being frozen, I'm good. "

I was about to tell Oijiro that Todoroki was coming his way but just then Todoroki was in front of me but he couldn't see me and I was hoping he didn't see but he stop in front like literally in front of me. But luck wasn't on my side, Todoroki hit me with his ice and my back hit the wall.

I can't believe he saw right through me no one ever did how did he know I was even there. "Sorry if I hurt you but I'm winning this game. " Anger raging in me I feel so useless this kid just makes me want to punch him really bad. I got up even though my back hurts really bad but I'm not gonna let him take me down so easy.

I was about to counterattack but when my first was a few inches away from his face, I stopped he froze my entire body. I was freezing, I could move at all and I feel so sleepy. After I knew it, I fell asleep and I woke up in the nurses office I feel someone holding my hand.

I opened my eyes to see Katsuki sleeping by my side and he looks so cute like a harmless puppy. I can't help but pat his fluffy yet spiky hair.

"Why are you so adorable, Kacchan?" Then I stopped patting his hair since he grabbed my wrist making me jump a little. "Oh you were awake all this time?" I said trying to stay calm after patting his hair "What the hell did you just called me?!"

He said in a furious tone "What do you mean?" I said so innocently "Y'know what I mean so don't act so innocent" then I recall calling him by the name Midoriya gave when we were kids.

I giggled softly and said "Gomen Kacchan~" I said so teasingly but I saw his face turning red in flames but before he could say anything about it I gave him a peck on the cheek just to calm him down.