7

(Y/n) 's P.O.V

"Katsuki~ hurry up!" As usual,Katsuki and I would always go to school together."I'M COMING ALREADY!" After the USJ inciedent, Aizawa-sensei annouced us that the school will be having a school festivel. Which might not be the best idea since we attacked by villians a few days ago. "Oi are you even listening to me?!" I was snapped out from my thought when Katsuki called for me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying again?" Katsuki 'tch'ed at me while I clung onto his arm and pout. "Sorry~Katsu-chan~" he then started blushing crazily and shouted, "Don't say the aroumd other people!!!" Oh Katsuki, you adorable tsundere. We then continue our walk to school.

Time skip {after school}

"So (Y/n) you wanna hang out with us?" Mina and the girls asked. "Get lost you losers, (Y/n) is mine!!!" Katsuki shouted at the whole class. The room was filled with silence and then it broke out by everyone laughing. Katsuki's whole face was red as was I. "Woah Bakugou,that's really manly of you" Kirishima teased him while laughing.

After laughing our hearts out we were block by students from different classes and years. "Woah what the hell is going here." Literally the were all looking at us weirdly. "They're just here to check out the competition obviously." Todoroki walked out first amd I managed to walk out as well but Katsuki was unfortunate.

While I waited I met with a certain someone. "Oh, it's you.....Todoroki-san." My enemy, I'll have my revenge. "(Y/n)-san I see you're unharmed." What the hell is he talking about? "What do you mean by that, Todoroki-san?"

"Weren't you injured badly after the USJ inciedent?" This little brat thinks I'm weak because of our last fight?! B*tch that happened last decades ago!!! "I'm not sure what you're talking about, but just for your information...I'll beat you at the Sports festivel and prove to you that I ain't weak." I said with a spit of venom into my speech and my eyes glaring at him hard.

"I see...well see you then." He said monotously as ever and left. I stood there for awhile prossesing everthing that happend. That little mother-. Before I could finish, Katsuki came screaming.
"(Y/N) WHERE THE HELL WERE! HOW COULD YOU LEFT ME WiTH THOSE LOSERS!!!"

My anger then dissaper as I see my cute boyfriend screaming. He stopped when I patted his head and said. "Gomēn~ Katsu-chan~" His face burst with the colour of red. "L-l-let's g-go h-h-home no-o-ow!!!" I quickly grab my arm and dragged us home.

At Bakugou's house

"(Y/n)! I'm so glad you're here." Mr. Bakugou greeted me with a warm smile as for Ms. Bakugou she came in screaming and hit Katsuki on the head." WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING HER HERE, YOU STUPID BRAT?!!"

Mr. Bakugou and I sweat dropped while watching them arguing/screaming as usual. "SHUT IT,YOU OLD HAG! SHE'S NOT GONNA SLEEP HERE THOUGH, SHE'LL GO BACK HOME SOON!!! IT'S NOT LIKE SHE LIVES FAR!!!" I was once dragged again by Katsuki. We then entered his room and he pinned me at the wall.

"W-what a-a-are you d-doin-g K-katsuki-chan?" I was shocked yet trying to not show it. Damn my stuttering. "Don't play dumb with me, (Y/n). I saw you with Half and half just now." He said in a calm yet scary voice. Oh, I see so he's JEALOUS. Hihihihih~ I crossed my arms towards my chest and gave him a smug look then said "So what if I did talk to him what are you gonna do about it?"

I could see that he was pissed off by my answer. "Oi oi oi, don't play with fire, babe, or less you get burn." Damn he sound so freaking hot!!! I mentally panicked inside while I kept my ground, I wasn't going to let him win. I grab him by the collar and said slowly "What if I wanna get burn?"

Before I knew it, Katsuki smash his lips against mine. The kiss was rough at first but it gradually became sweet and romantic. We pulled away what it felt like hours. As we both catching our breaths Katsuki did something unexpected. He bite my neck and gave me hickey.

"Katsuki!!!" I squeal as he bit me. "Why the hell did you do that!" I hit his chest repeatedly but he held both of my wrists to stop. "It shows that your mine and mine alone...so don't ever forget that,sweetheart~" OMG my poor face is burning right now. Didn't know he could be this damn possesive yet sweet. Am I dating an angel or a devil???

I felt like this is unfair because I'm the only one blushing like crazy right now. "Well if you can give me one..." I slowly release both of my wrists to wrapped around his neck and bit him. I heard a low growl from him. "Ok, now we're even." He gave his devilish smirk and chuckled. "Seems like I'm not the only one possessive."

I pouted my lips and bury my head on his neck. "Aww is my cute possessive girlfriend tried?" Damn it his voice literally calms me down,being in his arms make me feel safe. "Katsuki~ ahat if I beat you at the sports festivel, will you be angry with me? Will you hate me?"

"I can't ever hate you because I know you're strong, I'll just have to work harder then. So I'll able to proctect you." We stayed in that position for awhile, after dinner katsuki walk me back home which only took for awhile since we literally live next to each other.

On the day of the sports festivel

We were all getting ready for the events. We all had to wear our sports attire dince it is a sports festivel. As we were getting ready Todoroki and Izuku had a small argument, I guess. I wasn't invested on them much since I went to the bathroom as they were arguing. As I exited the bathroom someone spoke to me "Oi you nervous or something?" I look on my left to see my adorable boyfie. "Nope, I'm excited!"

_________________________________________

Hello dear readers, so sorry for the delay. My school exams were near but then the schools in my region was shut down due the covid-19. Hope you enjoy I'll make sure to upload the next chapter fast. Love y'all💗💗💗💗