Red Velvet OT5 | Foreign Attraction

/A few months after Yeri joined Red Velvet. Also, Italic is ENGLISH/

"Oi, grandma. Hurry up."

"Yah! Wendy! I'm not that old!"

"You're like halfway to your 90's." Wendy had to run away to avoid the wrath of Irene.

That was normal for the five of them. Well, at the very least right now. Both of them.

"I'm trying to sleep gUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Seulgi screeched from her room.

On the other hand, you were wandering the streets near their dorm house. You were a foreigner, and spoke literally zero Korean.

Except Oppa Gangnam Style, of course.

So, getting directions for where you needed to be was a pain, and the book which had basic Korean phrases did nothing to help your pronunciations and their looks of confusion.

You eventually wound up in front of their dorm building and decided it was better to ask help from there as it was getting late.

You walked up to the security guard, who stopped you. You then tried to explain that you were lost and needed help, but he just shrugged and let you through for whatever reason. Though, he did have to check your bag.

"Oh. Um. Alright? Thanks?" You stumbled on towards the building. You didn't know why, but you started to get intimidated a little bit.

It did have a security guard at the gate, after all. Was this some rich person house? Why did he let you in anyway? He clearly didn't understand what you said.

You walked up to the front door and knocked, hearing people shouting and.. did someone just fall over? There must be children here.

"SOMEONE GET THE DOOR!"

"NO YOU!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD!"

You didn't know what they were saying, but that seemed.. passionate. At least you knew that there were adults here as well. Maybe one of them would understand you.

Someone opened the door and you started reading from the book.

"I am lost. I am in need of directions back home." You said, but that girl, like the others, stared at you in confusion. It was here that she also closed the door.

"I- Oh. Never mind then." You turned and started walking away. Maybe you'll find someone who understands English, and you can finally get home. Who knew being a tourist would be this difficult? You also didn't want to admit it, but you were getting desperate. And afraid. You wanted to get back to your hotel, and being somewhere you didn't know added to your anxiety. It also didn't help that people kept turning you away.

"Who was that?" Yeri asked, peeking out the kitchen with a biscuit in her mouth.

"I don't know. It was some person reading a book to me in broken Korean. I couldn't see that person's face though. I thought they were a diehard fan. So I shut the door and hoped security got to them first." Irene said.

"Really? Reading a book to you? What book was it? 'What To Do Once You're 90'?" Wendy snickered.

Irene rolled her eyes. "Not sure. I think it was a Korean Phrases book, though. Their accent is off, as is their pronunciation."

"... And you didn't think that maybe that person needed help?"

Irene stopped and ran back towards the door and swung in open. That person was trying to talk to the guards patrolling, but they were brushing him off. You looked dejected, and starting heading off with your head hung low.