𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭."

Time surpasses us, and we believe time is everlasting; but how exactly can you know time is everlasting if you aren't everlasting alongside it?

A lot of what we say and do, what we believe and don't believe, stem from within ourselves. A society is created by its participants, therefore, the society we loathe with such passion is only just a product of our own dilemmas and thoughts.

We create what we hate and we create what we love. We are the masterminds behind how our life works out. Of course, death and time are inevitable entities, but what's funny is that they are only restrictive when wanted to be used for self-benefit. Death comes to all. Yet you can most certainly speed up the process by slashing your hand or falling off a building, however, you can't prolong your existence.

Human life is based on death and time. We are all born to die. We live to die. We thrive to die. And then, we are enclosed in this time capsule we call our universe. Life is so funny, you don't really know why you exist, even God doesn't tell you why you exist.

Why is there good and bad when God could have clearly stopped it? Instead of sending Satan off to make everyone's lives a thousand-fold harder, he could've just killed him. Stripped him of his powers, imprisoned him, whatever God wished to do to him. Point is, we wouldn't be struggling, and we would all be in heaven after our inevitable deaths.

This is exactly what I don't understand, is evil also inevitable? It must be because it's everywhere, all the time. If we can judge that time is inevitable and everlasting by not seeing even a millisecond vanish; can't we just say the same for evil? I mean the only logical thing to infer would be exactly that. Obviously, no one is fully good, I refuse to believe that. I know not to be naive enough to believe that.

And if really, everyone is evil to a degree, I want to know how far I can get. I want to know how far I can get through the gates of Hell because I want to ask Satan himself, why was it that God even deemed him worthy to exist. 

I want to know why he chose fire when he could have had honey. I want to know why the devil defied God.

𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂