𝟎𝟓

° ʇunssod ıɹɐuıɯop ılos ıuıɯop :ʇsǝ sɹɐ ɯnıɔɐpuǝW °《 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖑𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 》

《 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖑𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 》

ː 𝒟𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓋𝒾𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 ː
𝟣𝟤𝟣𝟢11𝟣𝟩

㊀ 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫

ACT  V: ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

I peel my eyes open to an unfamiliar room. It's perfectly sleek and modern, clean and sophisticated. It isn't archaic or suffocating, there are soft beiges and no deep blues or emerald greens and then there's a pair of eyes in front of me. Beautifully brown. Chocolate brown and filled with amusement and mischief and lies and strength. I stare at them for too long to be considered normal.

"Good morning," An all too familiar voice whispers, and then the gaze withdraws, the heat withdraws, the fascination withdraws.

"Mr. Kim?" My heart is beating embarrassingly loud in my chest. I'm sure I look like a mess, I'm sure my clothes are messy and my breath smells stale and of alcohol. A disaster. That is what has occurred. A disaster. An absolute, utter, disgusting disaster.

"You need not concern yourself with formalities Mirabelle, I'm sure we're quite past that," Glancing over at the man I'm stunned at his tone and the meek smirk that has pulled up on his ruggedly handsome face. What does he mean by what he said?

Being too ashamed to probe further, I rise from the bed, covered in sweat, feeling hot and flushed in clothes that are most definitely not my own. "Taehyung."  I state as a matter of factly, making sure to drop formalities and making sure to mask my embarrassment. "Why am I here?" The question is direct and easy to answer.