𝟎𝟑

° ɐɹɓǝʇuı ɹnʇɐʌouǝɹ ɐɹnʇɐu ǝuɓI °《 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊, 𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 》

《 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊, 𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊 》

ː 𝒯𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓂𝑒 ː
𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟿𝟷𝟽

㊀ 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫

ACT Ⅲ: ΛЯƬΉΛGӨ DΣΣПDΛ ΣƧƬ

My steps slow down as we approach the group of people. Luna places herself into the conversation, laying a hand onto the back of my newly-stationed rival.

"Mr. Kim!" She squeals subtly, drawing his attention just enough for him to turn towards her. "Luna Everdale-" He smiles big, embracing her in a hug as I awkwardly watch.

"I see you've put my dress to the test. How's it holding up? Any good?" His voice is smooth as silk and the words roll off his tongue in an almost familiar manner. I can't see his face, but all of a sudden everything about him seems so familiar. "It's stunning," I whisper lowly; unconsciously. Luna turns toward me, followed by Taehyung, and that's when my eyes almost pop out of my lids.

"Oh right, Taehyung this is Mirabelle Lambert, Belle, this is Taehyung Kim." Luna barges into my thoughts with her introductions. "A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kim-" Pushing my hand forward, I anticipate him to take it, hoping he doesn't hold onto the fact we've met before.

He doesn't though. He doesn't take my hand and he doesn't play along; "Do you really not remember me or are you pretending to not remember me?" I pull my hand back down, a bitter taste creeping into my mouth. It really isn't something to lie about, and usually, I wouldn't. Actually, I really have no idea why I lied.

"You know each other?" Luna inquires, eyes darting between me and Taehyung.

"No-" He replies.

"We just happened to bump into each other at church the other day." I gulp again nervously as he clarifies to Luna.

'We didn't just meet at Church we saw each other before that. You're strange and I never want to see you again. My heart beats like crazy, and I sweat like crazy and all you do is enjoy watching me suffer.' I want to scream out, but I don't. Instead, I play along. "Yes, church, I saw him for a brief moment, maybe that's why I couldn't make the immediate connection."